A restaurant that has me addicted ( First Time in BA )

Sleuth said:
Doubtful. I'd be more likely to wager it's in NYC, Miami or LA. Sushi in Japan is not as creative or flavorful... :)

Well, I've never actually been to Japan. I was just trying to be clever. :)

Having said that, I don't like my sushi creative. I like good fish, good wasabi & good soy sauce with that I'm a happy girl. lol.

It seems the Montrealers are freaks for sushi so maybe they have good creative sushi too.

Sleuth said:
Doubtful. I'd be more likely to wager it's in NYC, Miami or LA. Sushi in Japan is not as creative or flavorful... :)
Don't ignore Peru or São Paulo. They should DEFINITELY be in the mix.

Napoleon said:
Don't ignore Peru or São Paulo. They should DEFINITELY be in the mix.
Peru yes, Sao Paulo, only sometimes. BA, no.

mini said:
Perry and I don't agree on a lot of things. But I can confirm that Sipan is very good. The pisco sours ARE delicious.

I wasn't going to bother answering here. But seriously Darmanad... It's only a restaurant recommendation. Either go & try or don't. :rolleyes:

I have almost never agreed with Perry. I have particularly disliked his over the top responses to those with whom he disagrees...but credit where credit is due-- this restaurant looks like a good find....

I return to BA soon, and have Sipan on my must do list!

dr__dawggy said:
I have almost never agreed with Perry. I have particularly disliked his over the top responses to those with whom he disagrees...but credit where credit is due-- this restaurant looks like a good find....

You should finish reading the thread.... It's possible it has gone down hill since I was there. :eek: Too many restaurants too little time for me to go back!!

My point getting involved in this thread was more because I thought Darmanad was way over the top. It's only a freaking restaurant review! And we all know Perry can be a bit melodramatic. lol. :D ;)

dr__dawggy said:

Not only over the top, but unfair and not very smart.

steveinbsas said:
Isn't it a bit unfair to say that Perry isn't very smart?:rolleyes:

How well do you know him?;)

If you're judging him by his posts, why not just reply directly to them (and show everyone just how smart you are)?:D
Perry is the owner / administrator of this site. Arguing with him especially if one denigrates his point of view will get you banned.

STELLA53 said:
Not only over the top, but unfair and not very smart.

Stella, I just responded to one of your posts on another board where both of us are members. NIce suggestion about how/where to buy wine in Argentina. I like the idea of home delivery....

Back