A strange question...

Thanks so MUCH ghost :) lol first I asked it if I would be rich and I got a 'no way' - then I asked if I will be poor and it told me 'yes' - thanks for that :) lol

French jurist said:
I can't enter much into details but back in 1992, I went to see for the first (and last) time a psychic reader in Paris who was recommended to me.
As far as today, mostly everything she told me happened, and she didn't tell me psychological BS, but was really precise (you're going to live, in about 20 years, in a very big city nearby water... and about 20 other things that all got realized... Except a few since I'm supposed to get rich beyond imagination, ah ah).

No way! A city near water "in about 20 years' time". What are the odds on that...with there being so FEW cities near water in the world. Well I for one am staggered.

French jurist said:
True, but they are sold that way.

I used to drew "Tarot" (Tarocchi ?) card for my friends, and quite often I was right, but I could not determine what was the part of psychology, interpretation of symbolism or eventually pure psychism.

"quite often"....when making predictions of the type "you'll live in a city near water" or "you'll have a fight with someone close to you" or "you'll eat food at some point next week". I'm convinced...where do I sign up??

Johnno said:
Thanks so MUCH ghost :) lol first I asked it if I would be rich and I got a 'no way' - then I asked if I will be poor and it told me 'yes' - thanks for that :) lol
If you open a business in Argentina then the predictions are very accurate. Good luck

Well - I hope I can prove you wrong there Ghost - the woman I love is down there and I need to come up with something long term that will pay the rent :) (Other than the savings I am bringing with me :) lol

Yes - if I did this ONLY to start off then maybe I would be doomed to failure - but as I am seeing with many of you on this list and other expats in general down there the rule seems to be this: Have more than one string to your bow and be prepared to do several different jobs if you need to :) I'm up for it - when I get down there next year I hope to pick the brains of a few of you (yes, I'll pay for a few drinks;) and to get myself on track asap...

Soooooo.... ANYBODY want to hire an ex professor of Applied Linguistics/TESOL/CALL who can shoot, drink professionally, read runes, sell just about anything there is and generally do a pretty good job on any kind of customer service or editing or proofing or writing or whatever there is ?...

Oh - I forgot to mention my time in uniform - but then again I wouldn't quite fit into the same uniform nowadays and if I tried I think I would have to deal with the 'tunic with shrinking waistline' factor that so many of us get as we get older <g>

Yes folks - the older we get the more those old uniforms (and clothes in general) don't seem to fit - and I put it down to shrinkage - lets face it, what else could it be ? <g>

I predict next year is going to be an interesting one for me - with a wee bit of a steep learning curve and a few challenges - but I wouldn't miss it for the world <g>...

PS Thanks to all for the feedback - you've given me a few things to think about and as always are a damn good source of info...

Back