Abl Has Tripled???

TomAtAlki

Registered
Just got my ABL bill and it has gone from around $1000AR to $3500AR. This happen to anyone else?

Alumbrado
Barrido y
Limpieza

ABL

I am sure mine will be up anywhere from 25% to 50%. The increase depends on the value of your house, and the difference in market vs. tax valuation.

My new house valuation is double what I paid for it 6 years ago (I paid in pesos) although the real market value has only gone up 20-30%. They say real estate has to be bought and sold in pesos, yet AFIP are calculating in dollars....

ABL cost will exceed the sum of other services, water.gas. electric..!
Soon may also exceed the Rent? IABL affects the tenants NOT the wealthy Landlords....!!!

Good article on the increases: http://investba.com/2012/12/abl-increase-buenos-aires/

After reading a previous thread that it was liable to a 400% increase I changed my personal budget, from 750 to 3000 pa. In the end it only went up to 1185 (1005 if you pay the full year before 7 Jan).

I feel quids in !

Ugh... we got a 100% increase last year. This time around it was 80% increase over that. We're now over $60/sqm.

Please don't misconstrue these rises as due to inflation. These fee increases simply represent the increased value of these services.

Back