Abortion to become legal.....

My personal experience has been good with doctors but I suspect some will manipulate this law

My personal experience has been good with doctors but I suspect some will manipulate this law
no different that doctors in the USA, really, who have been overprescribed opioids...

I wasn't comparing doctors in Argentina with doctors in the USA. What you say is probably true and may be true in various countries. The law in Argentina gives an opening and my suspicion is that it may be used where it is not intended to apply.

I wasn't comparing doctors in Argentina with doctors in the USA. What you say is probably true and may be true in various countries. The law in Argentina gives an opening and my suspicion is that it may be used where it is not intended to apply.
i know, i was agreeing with you unfortunately. there probably are doctors who will abuse/misuse their access to the drugs.

I believe that family is still more important in Argentina than it is in countries like the US and that there remains widespread disapproval of abortion. Even if legalized I don't think that people will adopt the nonchalant attitude of many Americans who see it as a kind of birth control. I suspect too that those who have had abortions in Argentina are ashamed of having taken the "easy" way out.
Nonchalant? It makes my blood boil to hear a man give his opinion on a woman's rights. You know nothing about how difficult it is to have an abortion for any woman. It is not a form of birth control. It is a horrible choice no woman should ever have to make. But if that is the choice , it's none of any man's damn business.

Back