Advantages of being citizen vs resident?

Another of my colleges is the defendant of De Vido

I’m pretty sure you meant defender, defendant means accusado.

The problem with you, as usual, is your lack of proper background and arrogance.
The ceremony of the oath used to be before the Lords, later before the Kings but after the French and May Revolution is under the people that is represented by the Congress. This is why dictators do the ceremony at the Pink house while democratic Presidents do it at the Congress. all the other arguments I already explained them.

None of the foregoing is remotely relevant to the issue.

Firstly, that only dictators did the ceremony at the Casa Rosada, and all democratic presidents did it at the Congress is patently false. Alfonsin’s was at the Casa Rosada, as was that of Menem and de la Rúa. No president not named Kirchner did it at the Congress since 1983.

And if you want to dive deeper, the oath and the traspaso de mando are conceptually completely different concepts. The constitutionally mandated oath is made, as you correctly say, before the Congress and so before the people. The traspaso de mando, which by definition takes place after the oath, is from one president to another, literally a passing of the baton. This takes place, naturally, at the seat of presidential power, which is the Casa Rosada.

None of which, again, changes the simple fact that A) the ceremonial traspaso de mando is not at all mentioned in the Constitution, let alone its location; B) you insisted that the CN mandates the location at the Congress. You even tried to make it about the new 1994 CN, hoping people would just be stupid. Sorry, they aren’t.

And in politics and history is precisely where you are clueless.

Hmmm, let’s get the score card read, shall we?

If I recall correctly, you predicted that Macri wouldn’t be able to become president, because of the 200 open (largely spurious) cases against him.

You were also suckered into linking BS from Diario Registrado about the NYT elaborating on how bad Macri’s position was with the Panama Papers. (Or you knew all along that it was BS and linked it anyways - we’ll never know).

I’d lay off the ‘clueless’ label if I were you.

Again, you gave an advice that was bs. I just remember you. If this person follows your advice is going to have serious issues.

To the extent that I may have underestimated the amount of legal thuggery that is allowed to go on here, you are correct and I thank you.
That expressing willingness to seek relief from a court - a court! - can constitute illegal intimidation and result in pretrial confinement, is insane.
I simply did not expect Argentina to have such a poorly developed legal system. Maybe that explains a lot of what goes on here.

To the extent that I may have underestimated the amount of legal thuggery that is allowed to go on here, you are correct and I thank you.
That expressing willingness to seek relief from a court - a court! - can constitute illegal intimidation and result in pretrial confinement, is insane.
I simply did not expect Argentina to have such a poorly developed legal system. Maybe that explains a lot of what goes on here.

Indeed. The main issue in this country as I always say is the infiltration of nazis legal institutes.

Regarding MM, it was neccesary a Federal Prosecutor to die, to allow MM to become President because the co Prosecutor retired the accusation for the illegal phone tapping. Nobody wants to have a domestic accident and to fall into a bullet as Nisman did.

Regarding MM, it was neccesary a Federal Prosecutor to die, to allow MM to become President because the co Prosecutor retired the accusation for the illegal phone tapping. Nobody wants to have a domestic accident and to fall into a bullet as Nisman did.

That sounds like the kind of gross accusation that has no business being made without serious grounds.
And when made, should be punished not with prison but with loud public condemnation.

That sounds like the kind of gross accusation that has no business being made without serious grounds.
And when made, should be punished not with prison but with loud public condemnation.

I just describe facts.
However, you are not the best person to comment on criminal responsibility.

Last edited:
Back