Advice on flights to Europe

LaurenW

Registered
Hi there- any experience on booking cheap (relatively) flights to Europe? I need to go to Brussels in March and I found a flight now for around 1400USD.

What is the average flight price to Europe from EZE? Should I wait or is this a good fare? Thanks!!
lauren

Is this a one way or round trip ticket price? You didn't mention the name of the airline. I keep reading that the Euro is on the verge of collapsing. This might effect the price of airline tickets. You might find a cheaper ticket to Paris and go to Brussels by train. I think that buying a plane ticket 6 months in advance is not a good idea. Most tickets are non refundable and if your plans change, it could be very expensive

Sounds about right to me. I fly from the UK about twice a year.
If you are looking for a cheeper price it may pay you to alter the time you fly.
Mid week is always cheeper and if you can avoid the school holidays it knocks a tremendous amount off. As an example I moved my hoildays by a fortnight last year and took an extra day off, what I lost in wages was more than made up for by the £2,000 I saved on the fare (two returns).

Back