Am I the only person in Argentina that finds the term "chinito" offensive?

I am sorry, are you implying that I came from somewhere else?
Where exactly should I go back to?
Please enlighten me.
I assume you are foreign, and that you have lived in other places that you are comparing locals against them

Censorship and lack of freedom of speech as a social intervention? I am not sure I am liking these concepts, less agreeing to them. I respect your point of view but I strongly disagree. Societies don't change or evolve forcefully, it is a natural process. I do not consider censorship as part of it ( or evolution ). It is actually a very primitive way of silencing others.

You don't move towards equity by switching words. Just like a person cursing has nothing to do with them being educated or not, or how high his IQ is. Language censoring is a pathetic attempt to look and sound equal imho.
As always, you are free to do and think how you please. As always, there are consequences to all these things.

By the way, censorship isn't the same thing as evolving and growing as an individual. It is conceivable that people could learn, grow, and willingly choose to do and be better. Here, there, everywhere! I wish it for you.

With that, I bow out. Enjoy your weekends! Stay warm.

I assume you are foreign, and that you have lived in other places that you are comparing locals against them

You assume a lot of things. And that leads to mistakes.

Listen more, ponder deeply, seek credible evidence, and you, too, may learn something and evolve. What I am suggesting is hard, I know, but, in the depth of our beings, we all, and you too, want to grow and be better people.

You assume a lot of things. And that leads to mistakes.

Listen more, ponder deeply, seek credible evidence, and you, too, may learn something and evolve. What I am suggesting is hard, I know, but, in the depth of our beings, we all, and you too, want to grow and be better people.
I do not support censorship ion any way, so yes, what you suggest is very hard. I choose to grow free. Thanks.

Censorship and lack of freedom of speech as a social intervention? I am not sure I am liking these concepts, less agreeing to them. I respect your point of view but I strongly disagree.

It is not my opinion, it is scientific evidence. You are arguing in vain on the subject that you know very little to nothing about.

It is not my opinion, it is scientific evidence. You are arguing in vain on the subject that you know very little to nothing about.
Prove it and enlighten us, how does censorship help societies evolve? Censorship, dictatorship, monopoly, etc all those words sound much much worse than chinito to me.

Back