Am I the only person in Argentina that finds the term "chinito" offensive?

Really at the end of the day, I do not care what anyone thinks about me or calls or names or labels me. So who cares? I know me pretty good perfect no but acceptable to me all the time. Working it always. My shoes your shoes I have no idea what anyone has been throw so I cannot make presumptions. Unless your just blatant idiot.

Life is to short not love it and not to love those around you. You get offended easily actually that is your problem. Try not taking things so seriously. Call me viejo trollo I will laugh with you. These are Argentinians they are a pleasure to my Yankee soul. Perfect no but my friends here make my friends there looks like my enemies.

i) Asks why eveyone who doesnt agree with them is angry.
ii) Writes an angry irrelevant rant in all CAPS.

:D
irrelevant rant? Your remarks don't deserve a reply. Keep feeling offended and continue teaching people how to achieve a higher conscience. Like yours I presume?

irrelevant rant? Your remarks don't deserve a reply. Keep feeling offended and continue teaching people how to achieve a higher conscience. Like yours I presume?

Yep, irrelevant. A blatant example of whataboutism as discussed previously.

I'm glad you don't deny that it was an angry rant in all caps at least.

I have a lot to learn, as do we all. Though you don't seem humble enough for that given the way you literally posted an entire post SHOUTING after calling those you disagree with the angry ones.

And now you accuse me of being the arrogant one. Sure, if you say so.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one...

chino or china has been used in Argentina over 200 years to describe natives with eyes which seem chinese but are obviously native "americans" of South America especially Argentina where this term has been used long before different asian inmogration from different asiatic countries which have arrived recently more or less mid last century and this one. Nobody takes it adls an offense or discrimination.
Yes, it's offensive, it does not matter how many years it has been used. Continuing to use these words is offensive. Time for Argentines to learn not to use thes words.

Yep, irrelevant. A blatant example of whataboutism as discussed previously.

I'm glad you don't deny that it was an angry rant in all caps at least.

I have a lot to learn, as do we all. Though you don't seem humble enough for that given the way you literally posted an entire post SHOUTING after calling those you disagree with the angry ones.

And now you accuse me of being the arrogant one. Sure, if you say so.

We will have to agree to disagree on this one...
How old are you?

How old are you?
I am 71 years old. I use caps because it's easier for me to read not to be offensive. I want to be your friend but you keep fighting.
What is the problem?

Back