American facing extradition from Argentina for murder

Johnno said:
I'm enjoying this thread :) And I think its important to make the point that nothing in this discussion is actually 'Anti-American' at all - its more about who really runs America and how they use it to their advantage and to the disadvantage (very much so) of everyone else in this world - apart from one little country in the middle east which will remain nameless :)

I am an American, and I know many Americans who are asking the same questions that you and I are both asking.

See, the whole "You're anti-American!" bs is all too common. It's just an easy way for people to discredit someone else's views without really countering them with some substance.

There are just too many unanswered questions, and I think it's quite telling that no one in the mainstream media is asking them.

Johnno said:
Having said this, I am trying to remember a particular quote - I think it was Sharon speaking to the Knesset who said (paraphrasing) - and in response to a question about what America would do regarding a certain issue, "the americans will do what we tell them to do..."

You might mean this

orwellian said:
You might mean this

This is a good example - but no, I am thinking of an official address before the knesset - but now you have me wondering - it might have been either Sharon or Netanyahu - but either way it made one very simple point - America does what Israel wants it to do...

Its possible to explore this topic in a lot of depth - but yes, its a MAJOR can of worms indeed - and involves the discussion of certain very powerful families of a certain ethnic persuasion, the financial system in general of the western world (fractional 'reserve' banking, the debt based money system, the 'federal' 'reserve' itself, and so many other topics - and by the time someone has finished researching the whole thing - and come to an understanding of WHO really runs the show and how and why - yes its mindblowing...

Of course, the 'education' system has produced enough of a majority of dumbed down left wing universalist multiculturalist new world order eco friendly accept whatever the system tells us sheeple drones to ensure that nothing is ever seriously questioned or challenged and just as in Roman times - give the crowd bread and circuses and they will even sit still while their own throats are cut :) lol

In this case of course its not bread and circuses - its more like mtv and sport and hollywood and so on...

Its sad to think that the controlled media does such a good job of keeping the sheeple drone masses so ignorant and uninformed - but then again that is in itself another can of works (i.e. who owns/controls the media and how they use it - surprise surprise - to aid the process described above...

Since 1945 the process has started to speed up a bit - but its a bit like frogs in hot water - turn the heat up too quickly and they will hop out - but if you gradually heat the water they will stay there till they die/are boiled alive...

Pretty much what is being done to us...

Johnno said:
Having said this, I am trying to remember a particular quote - I think it was Sharon speaking to the Knesset who said (paraphrasing) - and in response to a question about what America would do regarding a certain issue, "the americans will do what we tell them to do..." I have read the formal/official transcript of this speech - but can't find it to hand right now - but for anyone who hasn't read it (not just Americans) I think you will find it (to say the least) eye opening...

This is false, the quote was fabricated.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060908171636AAmyMYy

Johnno said:
This is a good example - but no, I am thinking of an official address before the knesset - but now you have me wondering - it might have been either Sharon or Netanyahu - but either way it made one very simple point - America does what Israel wants it to do...

Its possible to explore this topic in a lot of depth - but yes, its a MAJOR can of worms indeed - and involves the discussion of certain very powerful families of a certain ethnic persuasion, the financial system in general of the western world (fractional 'reserve' banking, the debt based money system, the 'federal' 'reserve' itself, and so many other topics - and by the time someone has finished researching the whole thing - and come to an understanding of WHO really runs the show and how and why - yes its mindblowing...

Of course, the 'education' system has produced enough of a majority of dumbed down left wing universalist multiculturalist new world order eco friendly accept whatever the system tells us sheeple drones to ensure that nothing is ever seriously questioned or challenged and just as in Roman times - give the crowd bread and circuses and they will even sit still while their own throats are cut :) lol

In this case of course its not bread and circuses - its more like mtv and sport and hollywood and so on...

Its sad to think that the controlled media does such a good job of keeping the sheeple drone masses so ignorant and uninformed - but then again that is in itself another can of works (i.e. who owns/controls the media and how they use it - surprise surprise - to aid the process described above...

Since 1945 the process has started to speed up a bit - but its a bit like frogs in hot water - turn the heat up too quickly and they will hop out - but if you gradually heat the water they will stay there till they die/are boiled alive...

Pretty much what is being done to us...

Since you've alluded to it so much you might as well say it.......Jews.

Problem is a lot of people who seem to "run" things in America are also of the non-jewish, anglo, male extraction.

LAtoBA said:
Since you've alluded to it so much you might as well say it.......Jews.

Problem is a lot of people who seem to "run" things in America are also of the non-jewish, anglo, male extraction.

I agree, and the poster's main point is based on a quote that was fabricated, I would also say the posters remarks are very close to being antisemitic.

gouchobob said:
I agree, and the poster's main point is based on a quote that was fabricated, I would also say the posters remarks are very close to being antisemitic.

You are a joke like MISS LA. How come you two can attack and slander argentines and its not anti anything and others make very mild remarks about Israel or jewish people and they are antisemitic.

if I made even half the comments about Israel or its culture on a public forum like you two have attacking our culture I would be deported from Israel which does not allow one bit of critisicm of its policies .

All you know Gouchobob is to attack others belittle them and slander them with labels and you are now crying the victim.

Hypocrites...........................

gouchobob said:
Why oh why does someone always have to scream antisemitic every time someone else says the word jew? If the jews ever get their heads out their ass and figure out how to live peacefully with the Arabs instead of provoking them at every opportunity we would have a slightly better world.
Nooooo, I'm not a Nazi so don't even bother with that line. Not antisemitic either. Just sick of the worn out reaction.

ghost said:
Why oh why does someone always have to scream antisemitic every time someone else says the word jew? If the jews ever get their heads out their ass and figure out how to live peacefully with the Arabs instead of provoking them at every opportunity we would have a slightly better world.
Nooooo, I'm not a Nazi so don't even bother with that line. Not antisemitic either. Just sick of the worn out reaction.

It really isn't hard to read between the lines of what Johnno is saying, it's just based on another conspiracy theory--that Jews are somehow "running" things behind the scenes and that there is a American/global conspiracy to force their will on the masses. This argument, at least in the US, comes up all the time and to me is often associated with anti-semitism.

I'm not Jewish but I don't see how a Jewish person wouldn't find that at least slightly offensive.

What is really funny of course is that both Walt and Mearsheimer (http://www.lrb.co.uk/v28/n06/john-mearsheimer/the-israel-lobby) are jews and they would be the first to agree with everything I have said :)

That of course makes them - and other jews like them (Norm Finkelstein or Mordechai Vanunu) - anti-semites :)

Its true of course - you can criticise just about ANY other group or nationality all the time - including Argentinians - or Aussies - or Poms for that matter - but any attack on the 100% innocent and wonderful and perfect land of Israel and the usual tired old phrases and words (stock standard) are dragged out by those who would rather not have to deal with the issues themselves :) lol

Criticise Israel and its stranglehold on American foreign policy and you are an anti-semite - don't worship at the altar of the new age religion of holocaustianity and you are a 'hater' and a denier (just ask Germar Rudolf or Ernst Zundel or Sylvia Stoltz etc).

The last 70 years or so have seen a change to a whole new level of political correctness insanity - where it will soon be impossible to say anything about anything - and anyone left who is still able to think for himself will have to learn to remain very silent or be silenced - George Orwell's 1984 really...

Fortunately, there will soon be very few people left who *are* still capable of thinking independently - so at least there is one positive note there - there will not be so many victims - the sheeple majority will continue to quietly submit and grind it out - until the water gets so hot that they do in fact boil alive...

Back