American food brands

jctico

Registered
Hello to Everybody :
We just arrived from Philadelphia and we went to a couple of supermarkets (Jumbo, Disco) to buy groceries and I was very surprise by the limited options that you have (ie cereals..only Kellog's). So I wonder if any of you with more time in BA have discovered other places where we could find more options. Thanks for your help.

"jctico" said:
Hello to Everybody :
We just arrived from Philadelphia and we went to a couple of supermarkets (Jumbo, Disco) to buy groceries and I was very surprise by the limited options that you have (ie cereals..only Kellog's). So I wonder if any of you with more time in BA have discovered other places where we could find more options. Thanks for your help.
Try Coto, for local brands, however the whole cereal thing is something that wasn´t a part of our culture, hence the ltd offer you find. Maybe you can visit Wal Mart, there are a few here and there... V

"jctico" said:
Hello to Everybody :
We just arrived from Philadelphia and we went to a couple of supermarkets (Jumbo, Disco) to buy groceries and  I was very surprise by the limited options that you have (ie cereals..only Kellog's).  So I wonder if any of you with more time in BA have discovered other places where we could find more options.  Thanks for your help.
Welcome to Argentina. I am from Chicago myself and although my company is not an American Brand we do make home made Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookies and Biscotti and more. If you are interested you can go to our website and contact me. www.sugarandspice.com.ar At least you have an option in cookies now.

Back