An Exclusive Shamanic Ayahuasca Experience For Ba Expats

My guess is that there will be no event at all.

I agree. In fact I was just thinking about the Scientology event that was supposedly held in Puerto Madero earlier this year.

MM thanked two members of this forum for their "business" (that sounds taxable) but I don't recall anyone reporting that they had actually attended the event.

I know that doesn't prove the event never happened, but i haven't seen any evidence that it did.

In his 2005 autobiography, Broken Music, Sting devotes 60 pages on his experience about traveling to the Amazon in Brazil with his wife, Trudie Styler, to do ayahuasca. "I realized for the first time that this is the only genuine religious experience I have ever had," Sting says in the 2010 documentary 2012: Time for Change. "There is definitely a higher intelligence at work in you during this experience." He has since become one of aya's most vocal celeb supporters and, with Styler, also founded the Rainforest Foundation, which works to protect the rainforest where ayahuasca comes from and the indigenous tribes there.

Live a luxurious and enviable lifestyle like a real international rock star and you too can have such an experience for only $88,000 pesos. We only have a few tickets left.

Zen does not confuse spirituality with thinking about God while one is peeling potatoes.
Zen spirituality is just to peel the potatoes.

In his 2005 autobiography, Broken Music, Sting devotes 60 pages on his experience about traveling to the Amazon in Brazil with his wife, Trudie Styler, to do ayahuasca. "I realized for the first time that this is the only genuine religious experience I have ever had," Sting says in the 2010 documentary 2012: Time for Change. "There is definitely a higher intelligence at work in you during this experience." He has since become one of aya's most vocal celeb supporters and, with Styler, also founded the Rainforest Foundation, which works to protect the rainforest where ayahuasca comes from and the indigenous tribes there.

Live a luxurious and enviable lifestyle like a real international rock star and you too can have such an experience for only $88,000 pesos. We only have a few tickets left.

Zen does not confuse spirituality with thinking about God while one is peeling potatoes.
Zen spirituality is just to peel the potatoes.

Sting fought his young female chef of 6 years over a pittance when she left. She was making 60k a year. He knocks down 750k+ a year just on the residuals from Roxanne alone. Sting played a private show for An African leader that brutalizes his constituency. I met the guy through a friend. Absolutely the most arrogant jerk In my 30 years in NYC.

Hey Musicon, did you ever consider selling tissues or cheap flashlights in the street? My guess is you will do better with that, than pan handling on this site.

Your chance to meet a special guest Shaman at the event. Someone who is the spiritual guide of choice for A list celebrities in Los Angeles & Argentina. Very, very exclusive.

5098249.jpg

I hope you're getting something more than a free NPR or PBS tote bag for your efforts...

We get to mingle with Paris Hilton? Wow, I'm overwhelmed.

Not many tickets left now to do what the worlds A list celebrities do right here at the Sacred temple of Buenos Aires for only $88,000 pesos.

Back