An Iguana 40 Cm Long Just Run In Front Of Me

French jurist

Registered
I live 40 kms North of BA and I noticed holes in my garden, quite big. Was wondering what kind of animal this could be. Turns out it's an iguana!

I'm working in front of my kitchen (in the garden) on my PC. Then I see this animal running 1 meter in front of me, with one of my dog behind.

Weird lol

I live 40 kms North of BA and I noticed holes in my garden, quite big. Was wondering what kind of animal this could be. Turns out it's an iguana!

I'm working in front of my kitchen (in the garden) on my PC. Then I see this animal running 1 meter in front of me, with one of my dog behind.

Weird lol
That is my friend Reggie

On the Cristobal quay I often saw Iguanas over a meter long walking down the street like they owned it. My friends thought I was telling "sea stories" and had been drinking too much, until they saw them on a documentary about the Panama Canal. Then they started to wonder if some more of my stories were true.

If i were you, i'd arm myself with some firepower!!!!(or firecrackers) we could be facing the lagarto apocalypse of 2015!!!!
In my case i'm already armed and paranoid for whatever comes my way :D (did you see if it was a regular lagarto or a zombie lagarto??)

If your vegan don't watch this.

Seems like your new found friend may also be useful at keeping the vermin population under control around your property.

Back