Another Argentina Story........

Google Florencia Marina Daud - all but 2 results in the first 3 pages are about her scamming, cheating ways all as a result of a thread on this forum (summary of intelligence garnered by BA expats members here) - take what you can from that thread and apply with extreme prejudice to Liliana Graciela Miculan.

Here are some shortcuts to some of the tools used to find information about fraudster Florencia Marina Daud -
http://www.nic.ar/entidades.html
http://www.busca-cuit.com.ar/
http://www.bcra.gov.ar/cenries/cr010000.asp?error=0

I have already checked and all sorts of interesting information is available regarding Liliana Graciela Miculan. I'll leave it up to you whether you want to post it all here now or first direct Liliana to the thread on Florencia Daud and ask her if she wants the same treatment.

Aparently Liliana Graciela Miculan is in debt with 3 banks and a credit card, no wonder she is trying to steal money off her tenants...pathetic!

nikad said:
Aparently Liliana Graciela Miculan is in debt with 3 banks and a credit card, no wonder she is trying to steal money off her tenants...pathetic!
If you have any specific information I would greatly appreciate it. I think that it is time to open pandoras box

cabrera said:
You like us all to feel as negative as you are about Argentina? Maybe your attitude has caused all these problems!!!!

What a stupid answer! Someone gets abused (as is so often the case here) and you write this? Sure...it's like blaming a rape victim for wearing provocative clothes. Come on.

The fact is that this person was cheated and cheating is something the Argentines are experts at. It's practically the only thing other than soccer in which they have rightly earned a WORLD CLASS reputation. Don't take my world for it. Ask any serious global businessperson or politician.

Ps. Fuck you,

cruizes said:
If you have any specific information I would greatly appreciate it. I think that it is time to open pandoras box

Position the mouse pointer on each link.
Left click the mouse.
Do what you will.

Maybe it will be a good idea to set up a piquete outside her work and tell the world who she is. For me this case is clear cut and it is common unfortunately.

When I first came here my first property I rented on Beruti and Bulnes the owner a wealthy older argentine woman did the same scam to me . She claimed that I damage her towels ( even though they were threadbare) and charged me the full US 500 dollars bond.

I did get my revenge though a few years later but that is another story.

Hellek said:
What is true about Argentina is that there is a culture of ripping people off. Because of that, friends, relatives, etc. are extremely important because that's basically the only source of trust (and don't forget that for many, friendship is only important until the money at stake is enough).

Very well put.
I lived in Brazil for a while, and it is the same way, even relatives are suspect. In my own vocabulary I use the term 'Brazilian loan,' a loan that never gets returned.

After 2 attorneys, many overnight letters to the owner of the apartment and nothing has or will happen here. So beware when placing those large deposits when renting the apartment. They can keep it and you have no legal recourse to get it back. It's a pity but that's the way it is in Argentina!

Back