Another Fatal Train Accident - Many Injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gringoboy, yesterday the was a fake strike because Randazzo wants to control the motormen, he showed one of the sleeping and the other reading a book and he asserted that they are fired.
The union of motormen trains behave like a mafia and I think, there isn't t any doubt about that.
After the Once train accident, the strategy of the goverment was to improve the train system.
Under this context, it is fishy the last train crash.

Gs_dirty_boy:
I really don t care your opinión about me, keep it for your self.
If you have an idea about the topic, I can reply you.

Ajokwhatever: bla.

When I was younger I drove an 18-wheeler coast-to-coast US for a couple of years to make some extra money for college.
Oh my dear Dirtboy, what HAVEN'T you done in your life? Reading about your past is like watching an action movie on steroids.

Oh my dear Dirtboy, what HAVEN'T you done in your life? Reading about your past is like watching an action movie on steroids.

I've been really fortunate to have done a lot of different things - that's the joke in our family. Kinda like "Where's Waldo?" Instead, it's "Where's GS?" It is how I got here to Argentina. I like new adventures and I like learning new things. Though, sometimes looking at my bank account I think it would have been better to have just chosen one profession and done that my entire life. All of my siblings did that and now have large houses and families etc etc. But, that does seem a bit boring to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back