Another Fatal Train Accident - Many Injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sergio

Registered
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1591516-chocaron-dos-trenes-del-sarmiento-en-castelar-y-hay-varios-heridos

Sincere sympathy to the injured and to family and friends of all involved.

Incredibly tragic on many levels; not only for those who were injured, killed, or had loved ones directly affected, but also the unbelievable indignity and outrage that these horrific freak accidents continue to happen time and again.

I do not know anyone who was impacted by this tragedy, nor the others, but I am stlll saddened and angered that the ultimate outcome looks very disappointing but predicatable: Squabbling, finger pointing, and "blame game" playing by politicians until the incident is eventually "forgotten" by another distraction, and then something similar happens yet again.

BASTA! :(

Incredibly tragic on many levels; not only for those who were injured, killed, or had loved ones directly affected, but also the unbelievable indignity and outrage that these horrific freak accidents continue to happen time and again.

I do not know anyone who was impacted by this tragedy, nor the others, but I am stlll saddened and angered that the ultimate outcome looks very disappointing but predicatable: Squabbling, finger pointing, and "blame game" playing by politicians until the incident is eventually "forgotten" by another distraction, and then something similar happens yet again.

BASTA! :(

Yes, true. Despite all the rhetoric nothing seems to have been done to improve the railways - and the Kirchners have insisted that reviving national passenger train service is a priority.

We are on a hair trigger here to lump blame on politicians. I think we should probably wait and see what happened, individual incompetence is always a possibility, improper maintenance or driver error.

Of course, bitter experience points to under investment but I do think it is incumbent on us to wait and find out.

Thats why I say we should only concern ourselves with sympathising with the families until facts are known.

We are on a hair trigger here to lump blame on politicians. I think we should probably wait and see what happened, individual incompetence is always a possibility, improper maintenance or driver error.

Of course, bitter experience points to under investment but I do think it is incumbent on us to wait and find out.

Thats why I say we should only concern ourselves with sympathising with the families until facts are known.

Maybe but lack of oversight could have been the cause of "human error".

¡Choques Para Todos! What does this mean for the Montaña Rusa at Parque de la Costa?

At this point it seems rather suspicious that on the same line the same thing happened. People are still hanging off the trains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back