Another Palermo meetup this Wednesday???

NOLAchef

Registered
Hello!

i was hoping we could have another Palermo meetup since I was unable to attend last week!!! I was thinking we could meet again at Post Street Bar but am open to other suggestions! 9pm....

gracias!

OH YEAH, and i was thinking maybe we could do the rooftop! there's tons of space and the warm weather is slipping away.... thoughts??

Hi, I haven't been able to attend one of these yet, but I will definitely be there on Wednesday. The place looks really nice!

would be up for one never been but could be nice to meet new faces after 3 years here. Do please let me know where you decide.
Caracas has a really nice roof terrace, Borges/Guatemala.

Hi everyone! Any news on this? I have a few Argentine friends who are interested in coming along possibly. Must celebrate the long weekend!

I assume whoever is coming will start to arrive around 9 at Post St Bar on Thames 1884 and Nicaragua. Originally I was thinking the rooftop since there's loads of space, but with the weather being so great we might have to stick indoors. I definitely know a few of us will be there! We'll sit towards the entrance if the rooftop isn't an option so we'll be easy to spot.

See you then!

hum *considering* killin' two birds with one stone and stopping-by postreet bar on my way to Prodeo am I invited ? :D

Back