Any Aussies watching the World Cup?

Diskosis

Registered
I'd be interested in watching the 3 Socceroos games with some other Australians (and I'm not optimistic there will be more than 3!) in a bar in the city somewhere.

Are there any Aussies who will be in Buenos Aires during the WC?

BTW here is my new football site:

www.argentinafootballworld.com

Not an Aussie, but looking forward to watching most of the World Cup (Love the times of the games here, work out great for me).....

Would also like to say, I love the idea of your site, and look forward to seeing more there.

Yes, you have found a couple of them here. We are here for the whole time, still searching for some good venues to watch them in.

What are your details?

Cheers
Ed

Thanks, Liam! I suppose as an Irishman you'll be watching the WC just to see France lose all three games, right?

Diskosis said:
Thanks, Liam! I suppose as an Irishman you'll be watching the WC just to see France lose all three games, right?

Oh yes - My motto for the World Cup is "Anyone But France"...... Still say, Oui were robbed!

Will be cheering on Argentina, as my adopted home, I know which side my bread is buttered..... Tipping Spain to do well, and as a Liverpool fan, any game with Liverpool players will be watched with interest.

As for places to watch the games - Sugar seems to be the most likely best place. Beaver in the Gibraltar in San Telmo, says he will open for the 11 am games (maybe not the 8.30 ones) and the 3.30 games, but best to check if thinking of there. I hope it is, as I live that side of town, and travelling to Palermo every day will be a pita.

All ready in the Green and Gold and the oi oi ois are tuned to perfection, just need the place to display the patriotism

Hola Cobbers & senoritas,

Mi nombre es Ricardo & I speaka Australiano, I'd love to join the crowd to watch the Socceroos win. I was born here but I spent more than 33yrs in Oz & love my vegemite (I also eat Dulce de Leche...& no I don't mix them)..as an Aussie citizen I want to contribute to the cause. Count me in!

R.

Diskosis said:
I'd be interested in watching the 3 Socceroos games with some other Australians (and I'm not optimistic there will be more than 3!) in a bar in the city somewhere.

Are there any Aussies who will be in Buenos Aires during the WC?

BTW here is my new football site:

www.argentinafootballworld.com

Sounds like we might be able to get a cheering squad together. Let's decide on a place sometime before the opening game against Germany, which I think is on Sunday the 13th at 3:30pm. I'll suggest Casabar on Rodriguez Pena and Santa Fe, but am open to other ideas.

See you at the CasaBar, face paint optional no??

Oooohhhh! I was very excited to read this post! I am Aussie and am here for the whole World Cup. Casa Bar on Sunday then? Is this venue confirmed? I will try to get hold of an inflatable kangaroo.

Back