Any Iranians? Wanted For Documentary On Culture.

Montauk_Project

Registered
We are looking for a person of Iranian decent or an immigrant/expat who is living in Buenos Aires to do a quick interview for a documentary for Manoto TV about the differences between Iranian and Argentine culture (nothing about politics).
As there isn´t a huge immigrant community here, wanted to reach out here to see if there is someone on this list.

The person does not have to speak Persa, but that would be a plus!

We are looking for a person of Iranian decent or an immigrant/expat who is living in Buenos Aires to do a quick interview for a documentary for Manoto TV about the differences between Iranian and Argentine culture (nothing about politics).
As there isn´t a huge immigrant community here (not even an embassy!), wanted to reach out here to see if there is someone on this list.

The person does not have to speak Persa, but that would be a plus!

The iranian embassy is in Figueroa alcorta and ortiz del campo. maybe you can ask around there

The iranian embassy is in Figueroa alcorta and ortiz del campo. maybe you can ask around there

so much for being thorough. And I seriously doubt the Iranians are interested in doing free interviews for a rupert murdock media outlet.

So how much does this " interview " pay? Or is this a non paying charity job for rupert murdock ?

I was given info that the embassy isn´t fully functioning, I guess I was given incorrect info.
@jackbower Payment is given if requested by the person who does the interview. Some people like to participate or use it as promotion, others request payment for their time. And yes, it is an interview, no need to use quotes. The documentary is about showing a persian speaking audience the culture of their world cup rival, Argentina, focusing on its football history and culture.

Why don't you ask at the http://www.ccislamicoreyfahd.org.ar/? Saudi-supported, but they must get some Iranians.

So how much does this interview pay? What do you mean some people participate? Do you get paid for your work? Shouldn't the people you hire get paid for theirs as well?

I was given info that the embassy isn´t fully functioning, I guess I was given incorrect info.
@jackbower Payment is given if requested by the person who does the interview. Some people like to participate or use it as promotion, others request payment for their time. And yes, it is an interview, no need to use quotes. The documentary is about showing a persian speaking audience the culture of their world cup rival, Argentina, focusing on its football history and culture.

First you said there " wasnt even an embassy ". Now you're saying you were " given information that it wasn't fully functioning ". Its either one or the other. You were lying basically. Sounds like youre looking for free labor. And who gave you this off the cuff false " information "? And why wouldn't you do your due diligence and check your facts before making a false statement? Is that what can be expected from your " documentaries ".

Back