Any Iranians? Wanted For Documentary On Culture.

We are also looking for an Iranian or Iranians who live(s) in BA who speak(s) English for a radio program on Iran from where I have just returned and had a spectacular trip and experience!
Since there are so many comments on payment, let me say I am not paid for my participation nor is the one who is interviewed; we just want to bring this beautiful culture and country POLITICS ASIDE to more people!
Any contacts are appreciated. Gracias Esteban

Im assuming shes getting paid to make anti Iranian government content. I doubt HispanTV wants anything to do with a murdock funded org. The US governmemt and its corporate media has been trying desperately to get PressTV, and its sister station HispanTV, shut down in Europe and the western hemisphere. Freedom of speech is only allowed if you agree with their corporate narrative.

Well, I'm not assuming anything, I just tried to give her some ideas and I'm pretty sure she'll be able to decide whether it fits her needs or not.

The content I am getting paid to help make (providing production services) is a cultural profile on Iran´s world cup rivals. There will be tango, mate, el che, football, food, polo and art. There will be no mention of politics other than they want to interview someone at ESMA, and that is more historical than political.
I am not in charge of the editorial content.

Back