Any Nice Hotels With Pool Area/bar/roof?

polostar88

Registered
Curious if anyone knows nice hotels with a great bar by the pool where you can go for a drink or to get some sun. I don't mind paying for pool access or getting a drink or whatever.

In general I'm looking for a nice place to get some sun/tan. I don't know if I'll have a porch or roof yet and I know about the parks, but that's not always so great because they're full of dogshit. I want to get some sun in a nice place.

Thanks.

Both those hotels have great pools. We stayed at the Sheraton Park Tower in Retiro and loved it.
Nancy

Faena Hotel in Puerto Madero is known for it's pool and bar area.

I looked into this a few years ago. I was not able to find a pool that wasn't ridiculously expensive. I think the Faena wanted something like 150 USD per person just to use the pool. Suppoesedly the Intercontinental has a really sweet rooftop pool, but like the Faena a day pass is super expensive.

I would think your best bet would be trying to sneak into a few places and see if you can just go to the pool without questions.

You may check it out:

Eight hotels in Capital Federal, with info and prices from January 2013: http://www.lanacion.com.ar/1550021-piscinas-vip-en-buenos-aires-para-huir-del-calor

If you are big into swimming it might be worth it to join a club such as Club de Amigos. From what I see on this webpage of theirs it is 2700 pesos to be a member of the club, plus 3600 for pool membership. A lot of money but maybe worth it if you go a lot from now until the end of March.

If you are big into swimming it might be worth it to join a club such as Club de Amigos. From what I see on this webpage of theirs it is 2700 pesos to be a member of the club, plus 3600 for pool membership. A lot of money but maybe worth it if you go a lot from now until the end of March.

Thanks Noruega. It is not actually swimming that interests me so much but having a pleasant and comfortable place to get some sun every day. I'm still not sure what kind of apt. I will have, if it will have even a balcony. I think getting sun is important and I like to stay out in the sun after I go to the gym. It would have also been nice to do this at a nice hotel bar with people. I find it abnormal to charge such prices to simply be allowed to get a drink and take your shirt off; in Rio or Miami you can do this for free at the nicest hotels. Unfortunately the parks here are not so clean, but it looks like this is going to be my only option if my apt. will not have amenities.

Back