Any Nice Hotels With Pool Area/bar/roof?

The parks are lovely here. Buy a folding chair, have a book, a great afternoon.
Nancy

I agree with Nancy, the parks are great! Not sure why you think they are so dirty? Bring a beach towel, blanket or plastic chair and tan away!

Also, a great place to have a drink in the sun is the Hyatt - Duhau Palace on Avenida Alvear. It is wonderful to sit in the courtyard/terrace and have lunch or a drink. (You can't see the pool, though, as it is inside.)

Last time I went to Club de Amigos the pool was unheated and full of kids. The grounds are nice however. You can get sun there. There is a restaurant and a snack bar.

As far as I am concerned, there is a looong waiting list for pool passes at Club de Amigos. Plus, it is super expensive. Maybe there daily passes and I did not know it?

There is a crappy club called Harrods Gath & Chaves in Pampa and Migueletes (near the Belgrano tunnel). If you are not looking for beauty, you can use their gym and enjoy their pool. http://www.clubharrods.com.ar/

Also, in Nuñez, Sport Club has a nice open-air pool with solarium.

Aaand lastly, I just read the title of your post looking for nice hotels, so my post is totally OT :p . But I am leaving it in case someone finds the info useful.

One should know. If having a champaigne taste then should increase from the beer budget...Cozy ambient cost mullah !

I agree with Nancy, the parks are great! Not sure why you think they are so dirty? Bring a beach towel, blanket or plastic chair and tan away!

Also, a great place to have a drink in the sun is the Hyatt - Duhau Palace on Avenida Alvear. It is wonderful to sit in the courtyard/terrace and have lunch or a drink. (You can't see the pool, though, as it is inside.)

Noruega thanks, I'll check out Hyatt. Although it looks now like my apt will have a sun-facing terrace, which is great.
The parks I like very much. I love the parks to take a walk in, but unfortunately there are many dogs ...dog poopoo....

Was the Panamericano not mentioned? Fantastic panoramic view from the pool at the cost of horrible hectic unsanitary location and a rather overpriced restaurant.
Madero Hotel has a nice pool and quiet sunny deck area.
Don't go to Sheraton Retiro as it's not a hotel that caters to tourists of any kind, but rather a sort of international embassy that caters to the bodyguards of a menagerie of guests you wouldn't invite to your dinner table.
If you don't mind the unreliable but beautiful fluvial commute or the 40 minute bus via Panamericana to Capital, then the Intercontinental Nordelta might be your best option for suntanning, swimming, smelling the spring, and even canoeing for cheap at the artificial lake or even sailing the Delta if you can afford it or meet the right friends.

knowing I am late, I have been reading polostars posts. observation...he is a bodybuilder, who needs protein to build muscle, distains carbohydrates, and has not spent the time to discover the wonders of plant protein. kasha for one. needs to sunbathe to tan for competition. won't even go into andorphins, supplements, and the high we get from passion and hard work towards a goal. tunnel vision is the result. stay focused polostar. forgive my spelling and good luck in the next competiton :)

Back