any older expats out there

hola folks anybody out there arranged a "do" in the near future let me know and will try to make an apperance,,,,suerte Dani

Katmandú
Avenida Córdoba 3547
Palermo Viejo
Bangalore (cash only)
Humboldt 1416
Palermo Hollywood
Krishna (cash only)
Malabia 1833
Palermo Soho
Tandoor
Laprida 1293
Barrio Norte
Mumbai
Opening on Honduras 5684
Palermo Hollywoood

A few curry places..... bangalore is the most known i think but look them up

Hey Blackburn

I'm not a pom, but an egeing kiwi living here in Bs As. Spent 8 years living in the motherland and a frequent returnee to UK. And football fanatic to boot- 'haway the lads'. So tell me if you want a curry and catch up this weekend and I'll be in - and will see if any others are too. Cheers

I'm an older repat - born in Argentina and lived thirty-five years in the States. Would like to meet older expats or repats.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone over forty-five qualifies as "older".

From what I see, many of the expats choosing Argentina are in their twenties and early thirties.

I had a lovely lamb vindaloo last night in Microcentro at Delhi Darbar It's less expensive than the other places. Lee - if you're dead and writing emails you can probably count too. We're old but we're not that old. If the queen's face is on your money and your stamps (In Canada she is - what's up with that? I'm tired of it) - let's meet and eat. BTW - Delhi Darbar is cose to Kilkenny. We could satisfy 2 needs in one night.

Lee: Yes, you still count.

In fact; you can still vote in Chicago.

Neil

Hola you golden oldies...well I am going to meet sometime this coming week with city Mike and I know where Kilkenny is,was in there a couple of weeks ago,so this Delhi Darbar sounds good to me.So lets have a bit of a do then,lets sort out a day and time.I can come most days towards the end of the week would be fine.Ta-ta for now
Blackburn Dani.
Mike forget to say that Tevez is a bastardo...3 goals against Blackburn and then sod all against Everton.....

Back