any older expats out there

Delhi Darbar is on Viamonte just off Reconquista. They are open for lunch and dinner after 8pm. but I don't know their exact hours. Won't see you if you're going for Friday lunch - plans already. Dinner would be fine.

I have arranged to meet Mike at the Thai Empire bar on Tres Sargentos,Av Cordoba then San Martin half a block in,it's a small street,at 3pm Friday.I have a contact who is a migraciones lawyer and he said he will join us for a bevvy,so maybe helpfull for some of you who want to come.The Delhi place is not far so play it by ear or just "carry on up the elbow"so to speak....well chau for now ...suerte BD

I finish work at 4.30pm, 1 block from Tres Sargentos - so will meet you at 4.30.
Cheers

Dolly,think we may go for a curry at the Delhi place Maraya,sorry you can't come anothe time ok,told us about.It is only 2-3 blocks from Thai bar do you have a cell phone maybe we could call you.I don't have one,well hope to see you tomorrow...cheers Dani

ah, shame, can't make it tomorrow afternoon. I hope we can organise something else for the near future!

Good day down the watering hole Friday,went to Dehli place for a ruby got lamb vindaloo,more like a korma,with potatoes in the ratio of 2lb's spud's 3oz lamb....get me drift...the drinks like all Indian are a rip off $12 for small can of crystal $40 for the bottle of plonk....wouldn't go everyday!!!!not bad if you don't want a drinky.cheers to Mike and Denise.

let us know when you organise something else...perhaps different place ;-)

Ok wil kep you posted...do you have anywhere in mind as I don't know BA much

Back