Anybody Up For An Expat Scientology Coffee Morning?

Are you an admin here? I think not. Until such time as you are, it's open season on mockery of Scientologists - as it should be.

Intolerance and disrespect of freedom for religious exp<b></b>ression is something that can be overcome with a personal Scientology auditing plan.

Become the person you really could become for only $7999 pesos. Your potential is without limitations.

Intolerance and disrespect of freedom for religious exp<b></b>ression is something that can be overcome with a personal Scientology auditing plan.

Become the person you really could become for only $7999 pesos. Your potential is without limitations.

You're right, my potential is without limitations, and I don't need Miscavige or his ilk to tell me so. And, FYI, I checked out Scientology back when Hubbard was still alive - I found out then that it was a load (and Hubbard as much as admitted so in talks). Really, it was under Miscavige that it became nefarious.

Sure, if you agree to buy a ticket....we will send you all the info you need.

MM

So there we have it. If there was still any doubt, MM is now self-exposed as a fraud, troll, and a scammer - just like the Scientology bloodsuckers under Mr Miscavige, who is also a sociopath. Personally, I doubt that MM has any connection with the Scientologists - even they have some standards.

I once stopped into a nondescript storefront with a sign that stated "free personality test" about 30 years ago while waiting for a bus in Seattle. I had several hours to kill and decided, why not? I unwittingly gave them my address and have moved several time since then. To this day I still receive mail from Scientology offering me this and that. I wish they would stop.
One thing you can say about them is that they are persistent. :p

You're right, my potential is without limitations, and I don't need Miscavige or his ilk to tell me so. And, FYI, I checked out Scientology back when Hubbard was still alive - I found out then that it was a load (and Hubbard as much as admitted so in talks). Really, it was under Miscavige that it became nefarious.

Working from memory here, and that's always dangerous, seems that Hubbard came up with the "church" idea as a scam to avoid taxes (mainly) and government snooping in general. Found this on a Google search, and make no claims for veracity, but it is the way I'd remembered hearing it at the time:

"Benjamin Beit-Hallahmi, University of Haifa, Israel in the Marbourg Journal of Religion: Scientology: Religion or racket?:

"The preponderance of the evidence indicates that the religion claim is merely a tax-evasion ruse and a fig leaf for a hugely profitable enterprise, where the logic of profitability and profit-making dictates all actions. Scientology is in reality a holding company, a business empire earning profits from a variety of subsidiaries. It is guided by considerations of economic consequences and benefits, a strict business strategy.""

Oh, and for more than you'll ever want to know about the famous E-meter and its role in the Scientology scam? Here it is:

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/E-Meter/

I once stopped into a nondescript storefront with a sign that stated "free personality test" about 30 years ago while waiting for a bus in Seattle. I had several hours to kill and decided, why not? I unwittingly gave them my address and have moved several time since then. To this day I still receive mail from Scientology offering me this and that. I wish they would stop.
One thing you can say about them is that they are persistent. :p

You forgot the part about wanting to get out of the rain, too.

The intolerance of religious freedom on this forum by some posters gives the wrong view about Scientology. Some achievements of Scientology are free for everybody to see for themselves. Live and let live. Does anybody seriously think that the likes of Tom Cruise and John Travolta are scammers?

Implicit in the Scientology worldview is a mandate to employ the truths of Scientology to uplift Mankind. Consequently, as Scientology grows, so too the humanitarian programs Scientologists support.
Those programs include:
  • The world’s largest nongovernmental anti drug campaign, reaching tens of millions of at-risk youth each year;
  • The establishment of drug rehab centres in more than 40 nations;
  • The world’s largest nongovernmental human rights public information campaign, broadly promoting the 30 Articles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights;
  • Global education programs bringing the gift of literacy to tens of millions of students in America, Europe, Asia and Africa;
  • A way to happiness movement spanning 135 nations, uplifting populations and restoring the brotherhood of Man.
  • The scientology volunteer minister program bringing emergency relief to more than 10 million people at every major disaster site through the last twenty years.
In conclusion,the Church of Scientology and Scientologists work in alignment with the Aims of Scientology and the dream of a “civilization without insanity, without criminals and without war, where the able can prosper and honest beings can have rights, and where Man is free to rise to greater heights.

So there we have it. If there was still any doubt, MM is now self-exposed as a fraud, troll, and a scammer - just like the Scientology bloodsuckers under Mr Miscavige, who is also a sociopath. Personally, I doubt that MM has any connection with the Scientologists - even they have some standards.

I have always had a fond affection for Detective novels. Please come to our event and see for yourself the good work we do and how we can help you become the person you surely can be. Please try to be more tolerant of others who don't share your views.

I found this article to be quite informative:

Top 10 Problems With Scientology - Listverse

http://listverse.com/2007/08/17/top-10-problems-with-scientology/

If you don't have time to read the entire article which enumerates the top ten problems with Scientology, number five should be of particular interest:

"5. Scientology uses dirty tricks. The worst of these tricks is called Fair Game. The organisation claims to have ceased using fair game but many people have experienced harassment since that claim was made. What is fair game?

“May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed.” Hubbard

As part of this fair game, Scientology members have created and distributed pamphlets full of lies and slander against people who have publicly protested against them.In the recent panorama documentary you can actually see one of the leaders of the organisation in Florida slandering a man who is speaking to a reporter about the group."

There are four questions I would like to ask:

Didn't you once post that you did not include the cost of Scientology in your "monthly spend" because it was free?

Who actually gets to keep the "small donation" of $7999 per person for the coffee chat?

Is this an official meeting, i.e., sanctioned (in any way) by the Church of Scientology or is this gathering something you have organized on your own?

Will you be in attendance?

Back