Anyone Else Experience An Attempted Robbery On Christmas?

Pensador, on 02 January 2015 - 01:23 PM, said:

I remember one time they actually put the doors in backwards on an extion to the house. I was like hey come here.. The guy walks over.. I ask, what is wrong with this? He says nothing. I said look again. He says its fine.. I said, you put it in backwards! He looks at the door again then looks at me then looks at the looks at the door again... Oh yeah I did put it in backwards. Oh the precious laborers and Peronismo it is like Dumm and Demmerer but not in a movie, real life.

Bajo_cero2, on 02 January 2015 - 01:36 PM, said:

I was living a year in the US. My former girlfriend had a kiosk at 2 rennaisance festivals. The goal was to find employeds who know to give change. It means that the client pays with 20 and they have to know that they have to give back 3 if the almonds cost 17... No peronist there...

With all due respect Dr. Rubilar this post does not make any sense.

Well, Dr. Rubilar's post makes sense to me.

Pensador equated a worker who was dumb enough to instal a door backwards in Argentina with Peronism.

Bajo_cero2 (aka Dr. Rubilar) followed with the story of the difficulty of finding employees in the USA who were capable of giving (or weren't too dumb to give) three cents change for a seventeen cent purchase of almonds that was paid for with twenty cents. He then (correctly) noted that was not Peronist.

PS to both Pensador and Bajo_cero2: If you use Mozilla/Firefox as your browser, the misspelled words in your posts will be underlined in red and all you'll have to do to find possible corrections is left click on the underlined word(s). Then, at least, no one will be able to call either of you dumb or dumber for that reason.

PPS: If not for that feature, I would look like a (non-Peronist) DFC.
emo32.gif

Pensador, on 02 January 2015 - 01:23 PM, said:
PS to both Pensador and Bajo_cero2: If you use Mozilla/Firefox as your browser, the misspelled words in your posts will be underlined in red and all you'll have to do to find possible corrections is left click on the underlined word(s). Then, at least, no one will be able to call either of you dumb or dumber for that reason.

Having Dislexia myself and Bajo not being and native english speaker I think your attention to detail relating to grammar should be reigned in. Just sayin! My grammer issues are made up for in other areas of life in which I have achieved excellence. So I am not obessed with the way the text part of my brain dysfunctions. :p

A comment . How do you provide incentives for good workers..? If workers are unionized like porteros or UHTRA covers, restos, hotels , and food industry, if the union determines a 30 % increase across the board , a 33 % raise for good workers makes sense??? Who will put additional effort for a 3% EXTRA.?? :eek:

Actually I tend to provide allot of incentives to the right people and it does not happen over night by any means. I have several what started as employees holding significant steaks of various projects. It is so funny to watch their reactions when they get an unexpected bonsus or a piece of the pie. They act like I am such a nice guy. I tell him I am not being nice its a business decision. The big winners are the ones I can delegate too without even thinking about it. Or the ones I do not have to delegate too because they are even ahead of me in thinking about what needs to be done next. Even my Argentinian wife questions me at times on these things. Why are you doing that! He/She is an employee. I have to explain to her that He/She is more than an employee.

Actually I tend to provide allot of incentives to the right people and it does not happen over night by any means. I have several what started as employees holding significant steaks of various projects. It is so funny to watch their reactions when they get an unexpected bonsus or a piece of the pie. They act like I am such a nice guy. I tell him I am not being nice its a business decision. The big winners are the ones I can delegate too without even thinking about it. Or the ones I do not have to delegate too because they are even ahead of me in thinking about what needs to be done next. Even my Argentinian wife questions me at times on these things. Why are you doing that! He/She is an employee. I have to explain to her that He/She is more than an employee.

Goof for you

Back