Anyone else having problems getting dollars in?

You are having trouble understanding because you assume the money is coming from an "external bank account."

Anyway, the banks here don't have dollar accounts anymore at the moment. They used to. But that stopped in September.

You are having trouble understanding because you assume the money is coming from an "external bank account."

Anyway, the banks here don't have dollar accounts anymore at the moment. They used to. But that stopped in September.
I have a dollar account in 2 of my Argentinean banks, Santander Rio And Banco Frances, and they have dollars, i can go and take the dollars out from the banks in cash, and i can transfer this dollars between argentinean banks. You don't need to have an external bank, use payoneer or some digital wallet and then put as the withdrawal account the one provided by your cueva (granted is not so straightforward if you don't have an external account), when you get paid you transfer that money to your cueva and a few days later you have your dollars here. If the money is not comming from an external bank account then why not telling the external payer to change your payment method to some external digital wallet or bitcoin?

Bitcoins are another easy way to bring dollars to the country, just get paid by a bitcoin transfer and then use a site like satoshi tango, they bring you the dollars to your door if you wish so.

As a resident, can I collect dollars here in Bs As, from my bank account in the US using cryptocurrencies?
What steps should I take? Thank you

Back