Anyone Going To The World Cup?

Camberiu,
My,oh,my. You don't seem to have a good or optimistic word for or on anyone.
Not even for the country of your birth which in spite of the problems you have just mentioned has one of the happiest and optimistic populations in Latin America.
You're beginning to sound like a porteño tango singer or even Moria Casan,"Si queres llorar,llora".There is always a better tomorrow.

The only thing you will find 66% off in Brazil is real estate and maybe human life. But human life has always been worthless in Brazil, so 66% off zero is still zero.

The new logo of the Rio Olympics.
66% off real estate and human is exactly I am looking for. I am heading to RIO after the Olympics.

garryl:
Probably more good news for you.Take a look at today's WSJAmericas article Julie Weinau-Brazil is still the star of emerging markets ranked 3rd out of 66 countries.MSCI index up to 60%.Real up 22%company bonds up 22%.
camberiu: Gang warfare is always alarming wherever and whenever it occurs whether in Rio's favelas or in Red Hook Brooklyn in the past when it was declared in 1990 "the crack capital of the U.S.However,we must move forward ,
"Novos Sonhos,Novas Conquistas"------New Dreams,New Conquests" Just like Red Hook,Brooklyn in 2016.

Back