Anyone Interested in Starting a Business Venture

NZ115

Registered
Hi,

I am a young American male here in BA for 4 months. I quit my Investment Banking job to come here and would love to figure out a way to have an online business and stay here or keep traveling and make money. I was wondering if anyone out there is interested in maybe starting a venture or networking or something. I have a few ideas for website ideas, but obviously don't want to type them out on here, but would love to find people who might be interested. Let me know...I live in Palermo

I'm not interested in a business venture, but enjoy talking tech. I've been making a living online for the last 10 years. Mainly through a combination of venture backed startups, affiliate marketing, consulting and passive income from sites I own.

I'm always down for talking shop. I live in Palermo as well.

Hit me up.

if you need some admin/database assistance, lemme know!

My best advice to you is try to keep the company based OUTSIDE of Argentina. And definitely don't hire any employees here. Argentina could very well be one of the most difficult countries to do business in and the worst places to have employees in.

Good luck.

I might be interested. I'm a programmer and I can consult on tech stuff.

earlyretirement said:
My best advice to you is try to keep the company based OUTSIDE of Argentina. And definitely don't hire any employees here. Argentina could very well be one of the most difficult countries to do business in and the worst places to have employees in.

Good luck.

I can't blame you for not trusting the overall semi-professional local scene, but I think he should consider counting with a local who knows it well (NOT me; I'm not a local business man, just a local).

Good heads up advice anyway.

NZ115 said:
Hi,

I am a young American male here in BA for 4 months. I quit my Investment Banking job to come here and would love to figure out a way to have an online business and stay here or keep traveling and make money. I was wondering if anyone out there is interested in maybe starting a venture or networking or something. I have a few ideas for website ideas, but obviously don't want to type them out on here, but would love to find people who might be interested. Let me know...I live in Palermo

Am out of the country for a few weeks but would be interested in meeting with other entrepreneurial types like myself upon my return.

JonM said:
I've been making a living online for the last 10 years. Mainly through a combination of venture backed startups, affiliate marketing, consulting and passive income from sites I own.

man I'm in the wrong business..:(

Someone should start a website like Menupages. Most restaurants don't have their menus online, and there is nothing more annoying than trying to pick a new place without being able to check out what they actually offer.

I work online also - or I should say via voip phone between here and Oz - although the business is generated via a website back home and the usual conventional advertising/marketing - I subcontract to the company back home and while it gives me an okay basic income for here I'm always open to looking at other ideas - although today is not the best day to talk about anything that requires serious thinking - the hangover is killing me :) lol

Back