Anyone Used The Service "miami A Tu Casa" ??

Imagine living in a country where you can only receive two parcels per annum......oh hang on...

Imaging to live in a country where you can be arrested, sent to jail to an island in the Caribbean sea and being torture without, even, a due process and the right to have a lawyer.

Imaging to live in a country where an illegal immigrant go to a federal facility to collect his no limit packages and he gets arrested and deported for being an illegal.

Imaging a country were you got arrested for drinking a beer at the street (NYC).
Crazy! Isn't it?

Gringoboy, please learn to quote properly.

There was a lot of contraband using the mail. So, then, there were 2 reasons for the new regulations. Law enforcement and to protect the reserves.

What is so difficult to understand?

You don't like the law? Me neither.

Bajo you can defend the law because it's the law all you want, and you can be right, but how can you even begin to act like it's reasonable and a normal way to live!?

Well, i just described reality, something this person was avoiding. I do not judge reality, i just know the rules and play with them.

Even when you are trying to respect everyone, they do whats called selective enforcement, somehow some people are getting more than 2 packages per year, and yet others cant.

And some people BREAK the law, saying they are enforcing it!, yet the law says something totally different than what they are arguing. You dont have to be a lawyer to know that, you just have to be logical, and read the laws, and use common sense.

i don't give a s...t about the system or you, you want to continue living in your dream, do it.

Nobody Special: Next time it will be easier to take a flight to China and bring the things to Argentina with you! :)

The funny thing is that the people who defend these kinds of laws and pretend they are reasonable are the same people who brag about their big shopping trip in Italy, because it's so much better and cheaper... Long live hypocrisy!

No, i know the law and i play with the rules.
You can bring whatever you want with you for personal use. If local, you have to pay 35% income tax in advance with the credit card but you get the official rate. As soon as I pay income tax, i don't care about the 35% because i have to pay it anyway.
So, this rules reward people who pay taxes and punish those eho doesn't like nowbody special.

So are we to assume that it's written into law that nobody in Argentina can receive more than two parcels per annum?
If that's correct and since the good doctor is so hell bent on scaring us all, would I go to a penitentiary and try not to pick up the soap in the showers for attempting to receive more than my fair share or would the sender be convicted?

I don't try to scare anybody, i just try that he understand how stupid he was.

So right, these same people even say they can receive as many packages as they like as long as they pay the taxes, yet if one of the surfs tries to get more than 2 packages they confiscate them under what ever false pretence they like and call you the law breaker. Hypocrisy at its high point!

You are retarded.
You are the hypocrite, realize it, you behaved as a criminal, you just were lucky and they were argentines (tolerant). If this happends in the US you are now in a federal facility, not the mail office precisely.

You are retarded.
You are the hypocrite, realize it, you behaved as a criminal, you just were lucky and they were argentines (tolerant). If this happends in the US you are now in a federal facility, not the mail office precisely.

Bajo, if your a professional, what type of professional?

I told you several times READ THE LAW, it says No one can get more than 2 packages, citizens are who it was wrote for, not visitors. You cant pay the taxes because you cant get more than 2 packages LEAGALLY!

I'm not stupid, I read the law, and never violated it, because I was a visitor, but yet you, a citizen, openly admit you have some connection who allows YOU to pay taxes and violate that law!

You admit violating the law here on a forum!

PS trying that switch routine, all you officials and lawyers do all the time, saying if this happened in the US youd be in jail, or whatever doesnt work on me, I know the laws there too, and never violate them. I do however stand up for my rights which some corrupt officials dont like and will try to persecute you for. Doesnt work there, nor any place else if you follow the laws!

Just thought I d post a link to the 2 package import law, this is one from 2014.

http://www.lanacion....ras-en-internet

I had no idea of this nor that it would apply to a visitor newly arrived in Argentina. When I spoke to the embassies, both Argentinian and American they said it does not apply to visitors.

But I can tell you first hand its selective enforcement, According to the folks at Aduanna, it applies to everyone to protect their economy, even though most phones, TV's etc are imported, they just want you to buy at the inflated prices here. And it is selectively enforced!

So its really not to protect their industry, its to protect their friends who are importers in Argentina, hence the rich get richer, the poor are enslaved.

My packages weren't all marked gifts, and I tried to pay taxes, they quoted this new little law as the reason I could only receive 2 packages per year!

Back