Are Argentine Women More Feminine?

son las mas lindas del mundo...... :rolleyes:

27238_348442463887_1971227_n.jpg

Generally speaking, both MEN and WOMEN tend to take better care of their appearance in Argentina. Not that there aren't exceptions. I tend to see that both men and women tend to take more care choosing their clothes, matching them, grooming, even obesity rates are way lower. I have serious pet peeves with the way most people dress back home, disregarding OBVIOUS things. An Argentine would not be caught dead wearing socks and sandals (that sort of thing). Since MOST people take better care of their appearance here, it's only natural to perceive that women are more feminine. If your idea of more feminine is to take better care of your appearance.

IMO being feminine goes beyond that and at that point I'm really not sure how Argentine women compare. However, older women tend to have longer hair and they seem to never "let go" the way a good chunk of women back home do. I guess in a way the answer would be: MAYBE A LITTLE.

Generally speaking, both MEN and WOMEN tend to take better care of their appearance in Argentina. Not that there aren't exceptions. I tend to see that both men and women tend to take more care choosing their clothes, matching them, grooming, even obesity rates are way lower. I have serious pet peeves with the way most people dress back home, disregarding OBVIOUS things. An Argentine would not be caught dead wearing socks and sandals (that sort of thing). Since MOST people take better care of their appearance here, it's only natural to perceive that women are more feminine. If your idea of more feminine is to take better care of your appearance.

IMO being feminine goes beyond that and at that point I'm really not sure how Argentine women compare. However, older women tend to have longer hair and they seem to never "let go" the way a good chunk of women back home do. I guess in a way the answer would be: MAYBE A LITTLE.
They're chic ..... V E R Y chic .... as if they are going somewhere ... the answer would be: A DEFINIT ABOLUTE RESOUNDING EMPHATIC ....... Y E S ...... no ifs .... no butts .... (no butts will go unnoticed)

I think women here (compared to Europe) tend to be more insecure and generate more drama.

They are not competitive with men (no hardcore feminist), though they also give less freedom to their male partner in going out alone and certainly in communicating with other women.

They want to be independent, yet at the same time they have a big need to surround them with family and friends.

They tend to be curious and interesting, but at the same time complicated.

Whether they are more feminine, I do not know. They are a lot more insecure and this leads to a stronger bipolarity in their personality. You get a lot, but at the same time, you pay a lot.

Having been born here I may be more biased in my opinion but I definitely find women to be markedly more feminine in many ways, the way they walk, mannerisms, tone of voice, dress style etc etc :) without venturing into 'Politically Explosive territory' I will cut it short & say Yes I think they certainly are more feminine over all.

Back