Are Argentine Women More Feminine?

More feminine? I think the older generation are very feminine and really make an effort - especially in Recoleta and compared with the general lack of effort made by older ladies in the UK. BUT the youngs ones aren't feminine. They wear too many trousers or trampy short skirts in contrast (tarty yes, feminine no). Just look at those awful block a boot shoes that are in fashion too! It's the same the world over I guess. The younger women here are definately more moody than other countries too. They seem to have permanent PMT! :) I don't know why they are so hard faced.It would be nice if they smiled a bit more and were a bit more friendly.

See link re shoes!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hITRS0AN_0E

Many years ago the idea of feminine was to look pretty, wear a nice dress, be a good cook and keep home.
That very definition was in fact given by women and not by men, at that time.
I hardly think either men or women would use that definition today.

Generally speaking, both MEN and WOMEN tend to take better care of their appearance in Argentina. Not that there aren't exceptions. I tend to see that both men and women tend to take more care choosing their clothes, matching them, grooming, even obesity rates are way lower. TLE.

This is only true if you live along Libertador corridor. I've seen more sloppily dressed people here than anywhere I've ever lived.

I think this whole question is very suspect.
Long ago when this forum started, people were asking 'are Argentine girls pretty?' and 'are Argentine women interesting?' blah de blah....
What is feminine anyway?
Does she have to be straight to be feminine?
Can she be aggressive and remain feminine, whatever that definition is?
And on the other side of the coin, I don't have rippling and bulging muscles, people kick sand in my face on the beach. Does that make me any less masculine?

I think this whole question is very suspect.
Long ago when this forum started, people were asking 'are Argentine girls pretty?' and 'are Argentine women interesting?' blah de blah....
What is feminine anyway?
Does she have to be straight to be feminine?
Can she be aggressive and remain feminine, whatever that definition is?
And on the other side of the coin, I don't have rippling and bulging muscles, people kick sand in my face on the beach. Does that make me any less masculine?

Sure, Well order Charles Atlas exercise course, or get some anabolics at your local pharmacy...!! :rolleyes:

Back