Are Argentine Women More Feminine?

I was going to pose that exact question, Frenchie! :)

I think we already know the answer to not even have to pose the question. ;)

As a man, I wouldn't feel offended by that question at all, Frenchie!

I was going to pose that exact question, Frenchie! :)

I think we already know the answer to not even have to pose the question. ;)
Are you kidding.? I would love to see that question. But we can't define femine so where would masculine be?

I sat out on my balcony this morning with my coffee, in the sunshine, soaking up my Vitamin D for the day, watching people pass several stories below and thinking of you as I noticed an amazing percentage of women on the street wearing skirts. I think I hadn't really paid this much attention before. Or maybe it's a summer phenomenon. As I watched, it struck me how pretty they are. Some skirts were a bit too short for modesty, some to the ankles--but skirts.You hardly see a skirt in my part of Florida unless you go to church. In fact, I have skirts and dresses and that's when I wear them--to church. But these women are an inspiration. Watching them I thought How feminine they are. Add to that their long flowing hair and although I'm too high to see their faces, the word that comes to mind is--pretty!

You guys that are sitting up there in the States thinking of coming down, who can't quite get your act together, you better hurry up before all these cute little gals get snapped up and you miss out! ;) .

Back