Are You A Potential Vigilante?

Someone stole your iPad, the Mob catches him, do you kick him in the nuts?

• Yes, I'd give him a swift kick.

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • No, I'd attempt to calm the mob down and call the police.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Neither, I find it hard to take a stand on principle.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Careful on Camino del Buen Ayre.
On returning from Lujan on the bike not long ago, some mates suggested I take that road as it's quicker.
They also said to stay in the middle lane for safety reasons as people are in the habit of throwing rocks at bikers.
It was dark when I took that road and it's poorly lit, not fenced in, passes through numerous villas, the CEAMSE rubbish tip and a prison.
Although it's exactly like a motorway/autopista, it's not classified as such and therefore children, adults and all kinds of animals wander around at will, crossing it at walking pace.
I just went for it hard throttle until I got to San Isidro and was glad to get home.
Yesterday, a biker friend was not so lucky and wrote this:
Hoy volviendo de lo de mi prima en moreno tomandon por el camino buen aire y con la moto de mi amigo me intentaron robar la moto . Un flaco se cruzó hasta el segundo carril con un palo de unos 2mt aprox. Mientras el me golpeo la moto otros me tiraron con varios palos y cascotes. Todo me alcanzó a golpear por todo el cuerpo pero pude mantenerme firme en la moto. Solo tengo un dolor fuerte en la rodilla que fue el mayor impacto lo que me golpeó en el torso no me dolió mucho gracias a mi campera. Y bue algo mas para sumar a la mala suerte

On returning from Lujan on the bike not long ago, some mates suggested I take that road as it's quicker.
They also said to stay in the middle lane for safety reasons as people are in the habit of throwing rocks at bikers.
It was dark when I took that road and it's poorly lit, not fenced in, passes through numerous villas, the CEAMSE rubbish tip and a prison.
Although it's exactly like a motorway/autopista, it's not classified as such and therefore children, adults and all kinds of animals wander around at will, crossing it at walking pace.
I just went for it hard throttle until I got to San Isidro and was glad to get home.
Hoy volviendo de lo de mi prima en moreno tomandon por el camino buen aire y con la moto de mi amigo me intentaron robar la moto . Un flaco se cruzó hasta el segundo carril con un palo de unos 2mt aprox. Mientras el me golpeo la moto otros me tiraron con varios palos y cascotes. Todo me alcanzó a golpear por todo el cuerpo pero pude mantenerme firme en la moto. Solo tengo un dolor fuerte en la rodilla que fue el mayor impacto lo que me golpeó en el torso no me dolió mucho gracias a mi campera. Y bue algo mas para sumar a la mala suerte

The Hell's Angels are in town. Does this perhaps suggest a possible remedial action?

That road is a pit. I've been scared while in a car, I can't imagine being on a bike.

Back