Argentina And A New "colonial Devil"?

Facetiously, I might agree with you :) Realistically, it would mean less money going into Argentine hands and those who want to do as little as possible here still have to work to have party money.

So true...

Again, the losers who had to fled their countries to live in a 3º world place rant against the people of Argentina.

So sad.

Again, the losers who had to fled their countries to live in a 3º world place rant against the people of Argentina.

So sad.

The only country I have ever left in my life with a negative motivation to do so is Argentina because they cut off the USD and started corrupting the exchange rates. Which in reality, what is going on with Pesos and Dollars in your country is yet another corrupt attempt or scheme to get out of paying what is owed to people legitimately.

Actually in my case I am glad I did, little Uruguay is impressive. Its a shame they are stuck with you as their neighbor.

So sad.
It has to be Cabrera. There can't possibly be two people so stupid as this.

So sad.

I'm going to an asado this afternoon. I'll be the only foreigner in attendance.

I'll ask the Argentines if they think theirs is a "3º world place" (if not country) and, in general, what they think of "the people" of Argentina.

I'll also ask for their opinions of the "losers" who "fled their countries" and "rant against the people of Argentina" (if not the government).

I'll report the results here later today.

Argentina's current economic situation might be the result of centuries of neo-colonial capitalistic exploitation from the developed nations. That is one possibility. Maybe there are others.

hbFXRJL.jpg

I'm going to an asado this afternoon. I'll be the only foreigner in attendance.

I'll ask the Argentines if they think theirs is a "3º world place" (if not country) and, in general, what they think of "the people" of Argentina.

I'll also ask for their opinions of the "losers" who "fled their countries" and "rant against the people of Argentina" (if not the government).

I'll report the results here later today.

That should be interesting.

Back