Argentina Hunting Down Justin Bieber

lol. well she was like a groupie, she accepted the invitation to go to his house, but yeah love hollywood style

http://www.dailymail...aphic-time.html
its the daily mail but still....

The woman who was drugged and raped by Roman Polanski at the age of 13 has described in graphic detail for the first time what happened on that fateful day 37 years ago in Jack Nicholson's LA home.

Samantha says she first met Polanski, then 43, early in 1977, a month before the rape. A mutual friend had approached her mother, Susan, about Polanski photographing her daughter for French Vogue. (The magazine later denied making any such commission.)
Samantha describes herself as ‘unexceptional-looking’. And, crucially, unlike the actress Nastassja Kinski — with whom Polanski had recently begun an affair when she was 15 — she looked very much her age.

‘Mostly I was thinking: “Ew, there’s this guy who’s, like, my size and sort of looks like a ferret. But he’s super-powerful and he wants to photograph me. Me!” ’
After his first visit, Polanski returned to the family’s Los Angeles home within days with a camera, whisking Samantha off for a ‘test-shoot’. Desperate to please, she instantly obliged when he asked her to take her top off — she did not yet wear a bra.

Polanski then photographed Samantha sipping champagne, pouring her four or five glasses in all.
He told her to take her top off again, and then, having persuaded her to share a Quaalude (an immensely powerful sedative pill used as a recreational drug), he persuaded her to strip and get in the outdoor Jacuzzi.

When he did the same and joined her, she knew the photo-shoot was very definitely over.
Feigning an asthma attack, she told Polanski she needed to go home. Instead, he guided her by her shoulders into a bedroom.
She was so intoxicated by the alcohol and the Quaalude, Polanski didn’t even need to use force, she recalls.

He raped her and then, after discovering she was not on the Pill, defiled her even more severely.

Arrogant even by Hollywood standards, Polanski was later brazenly to tell the writer Martin Amis in an interview that ‘everyone wants to f*** young girls’.
And in his autobiography, he gleefully admitted seducing teenage girls at a nearby finishing school as he recuperated in the Alps from his second wife’s murder.

But on this particular evening, he asked Samantha to keep quiet. ‘This will just be our secret,’ he said.
Back at the Geimer home that same evening, when Samantha’s parents saw the topless photographs they threw Polanski out and, eventually, called the police.

Argentina is asking Interpol to use "all means necessary" to get Justin Bieber to appear before an Investigative Judge within 60 days. The summons stems from allegations from photographer Diego Peseo that he was chased down and beaten by Bieber's bodyguards outside an Argentine nightclub where the singer and his posse were partying last year.

Huff Post article here http://www.huffingto..._n_6155958.html

Bieber is facing a year in prison if the charges stick.

Oh please please please please please please please!

Have a nice Friday!

GS

How ironic Justin Bieber is sought for some sort of minor altercation outside of a bar he was not directly involved with and Gaston the Moto Choro from La Boca is now a celebrity. Only in Argentina!

For the record I am not a Bieber fan.

Ok, but if Roman Polanski had not fled to more rape-tolerant countries we wouldn't be able to enjoy great movies such as Bitter Moon, or the film adaptations of The Ghostwriter and Carnage!
Whereas if Justin Bieber experienced Argentine Jail I suppose the humor and cultural value of the World would slightly increase rather than decrease.

Ok, but if Roman Polanski had not fled to more rape-tolerant countries we wouldn't be able to enjoy great movies such as Bitter Moon, or the film adaptations of The Ghostwriter and Carnage!
Whereas if Justin Bieber experienced Argentine Jail I suppose the humor and cultural value of the World would slightly increase rather than decrease.

So just how good do you have to be before your not just a horrible horrible person, Garry Glitters songs are still played in stadiums in the US.....

omg i didn't realize people had so many opinions about the Roman Polanski situation!

By the way The Ghostwriter sucked; keeps you guessing / confused / in the dark until the very last minute and then hands you the answer to thy mystery on a silver platter. No thank you!

@ scott: idk it s a good question but did u not detect a hint of irony in my post?

By the way The Ghostwriter sucked; keeps you guessing / confused / in the dark until the very last minute and then hands you the answer to thy mystery on a silver platter. No thank you!

The book is much much better in the way it solves the plot. I still like the movie, the music by Desplat really helps create an atmosphere. Olivia Williams (Rushmore) is as hot as ever, Ewan McGregor really plays the part of the common man trapoed in an exceptional situation and brosman is excellent in his role of useful idiot.
Still i recommend the book as it clarifies plenty
As for Carnage by Jasmine Reza i havent yet read or watched the play but i still think that jodie foster playing an africa-loving urban intellectual liberal with waltz and those other teo actors is fantastic and extremely funny.

As for Justin Bieber maybe Roman Polanski can find a proper role for him and give him lota of hands on attention.

"omg i didn't realize people had so many opinions about the Roman Polanski situation" - that's quite the understatement. You do understand that siding with Polanski means defending a convicted pedophile and rapist, right?
An offensive stance to say the least.

Back