Argentina Keeps Losing Jobs

Please, give it a rest. It's like Groundhog's Day. Let's agree to disagree.

Mathais lives in a parallel universe where people want industria argentina, save in ars, and aren't victims of an inept corrupt government that bases its philosophy on popufascism.

Maybe it's because having any significant (not really) amount of money in pesos requieres one of those bill counting machines. Sure makes people feel rich when they have a truckload of money to pay bills (even if it's only equivalent to like 900 bucks).

Mathais lives in a parallel universe where people want industria argentina, save in ars, and aren't victims of an inept corrupt government that bases its philosophy on popufascism.

maybe, and just maybe, you could give some arguments concerning what we are discussing. Oh wait, you cant and so you start to troll.

I feel sorry for you.

maybe, and just maybe, you could give some arguments concerning what we are discussing. Oh wait, you cant and so you start to troll.

I feel sorry for you.

Don't Cry For Me Mathais :)

My former employer couldn't keep employees, 10 months in 2 of 14 hirees were gone. They said they can't pay more so they were loading up the remaining staff, and that's an EU offshoot of a company too.

Doesn't help Argentine government is basically going after (valid or invalid) one of the last non Argentine banks, HSBC like it did with despegar.

Oh and RE: $30,000,000,000 in reserves, it is less (maybe even more if the government is cooking the books like INDEC did/does) and shrinking as more bond payments come due, more people want plaza fijo dolares and tourism dollar, and all said and done even if its $25,000,000,000 it is a weak amount less than many companies and other G-20 nations as mentioned.

Don't Cry For Me Mathais :)

My former employer couldn't keep employees, 10 months in 2 of 14 hirees were gone. They said they can't pay more so they were loading up the remaining staff, and that's an EU offshoot of a company too.

Doesn't help Argentine government is basically going after (valid or invalid) one of the last non Argentine banks, HSBC like it did with despegar.

Oh and RE: $30,000,000,000 in reserves, it is less (maybe even more if the government is cooking the books like INDEC did/does) and shrinking as more bond payments come due, more people want plaza fijo dolares and tourism dollar, and all said and done even if its $25,000,000,000 it is a weak amount less than many companies and other G-20 nations as mentioned.

Apple has at least five times Argentina's reserves. Argentina has a little more than Ukraine and Kazakhstan.

Apple has at least five times Argentina's reserves. Argentina has a little more than Ukraine and Kazakhstan.

http://en.wikipedia....change_reserves

Uruguay has roughly the population of Capital Federal..... yet

23px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png
Argentina 29,278
23px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png
Uruguay 18,603

Back