Argentina, Second Most Miserable Country On Earth?

NO KIDDING!! I wanna punch those people! :mad:
Obviously they have no idea what they're talking about. Most likely, they've never been here.
I don't think there is a "Paris" of South America, neither is there one in North America. :mellow:
There most certainly is a Paris in North America...
steve-in-paris-texas.jpg

As a matter of fact there are 15 Parises in America. My favorite Paris is in Tennessee, "Home of the World's Biggest Fish Fry" (1)

As a matter of fact there are 15 Parises in America. My favorite Paris is in Tennessee, "Home of the World's Biggest Fish Fry" (1)

Harry Dean Stanton is waiting for you: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris,_Texas_%28film%29

Yes sorry to hear that situation but there are other alternatives that are not Recoleta or Palermo. I am also surprised that your husband knowing how you feel about it subjects you to your daily misery!
Maybe you should consider not so much why you live in that hell but why HE allows you to live in that hell?
If he is your husband, is there no way for him to go to the USA even if he was banned?Banned for what?That is strong unless it was some crime beyond legal status in the country or at least so it would appear to me!Good luck

As far as I know, American citizens don't get "deported". Even naturalized citizens. I do know of one guy here who was Argentine-born, was brought to the States with his parents as a baby and was raised there. When it came time to make his status officially as a citizen, when he turned 18, he didn't do that. A decade or more later, he had trouble with the law and was indeed deported because he'd never become a citizen.

Osprey, what you're describing sounds a lot like a villa. There are indeed better places to move. You're making me cringe just reading what you wrote. Sorry that you are stuck in that situation!

Back