Argentina Will Make Chinese Planes

ok, only one fell as the concorde wich you see in this picture below
[font=Trebuchet MS']All 109 passengers and crew perished, as did four people on the ground.[/font]
flames1.jpg

here http://en.wikipedia..../Tupolev_Tu-144 you can read that in a demonstartion after more than 6 years flying they had this problem and only the crew died .R.I.P.. ( it was an demonstration) not a regular flight. the tupolev keeped flying several years more.
Tupolev even was flying 5 or 6 years before the concorde did ( did you know that?)

so facts are that less people died flyng tupolev -144 than the concords.

Now, remember Soviets are out of the top countries since decade of the 80´s, and russia is only a country with not the power it had before.
Chinesse started from 80s technology but also development and new technology ( bougth or stolen ) with tons of money., and that is a fact.

My preferance is domestic
vuelos-baratos-lan.jpg

and for overseas fligths

787_AA-Side-2.jpg

Im sorry, but a russian friend, just sended me this link, I must accept Russians are overhead in figthplanes for far.
this is a link to a flicth this year in aerospatial show in Paris.
I think no american or european even chimnnese plane can equal it. ( it has great real sound)
Thanks Alexandr

http://EN0lllGwU1o

I think you misunderstand me sir. I think Chinese, as individuals, can be as brilliant and capable as anyone. But we are talking about a plane designed and built by a Chinese GOVERNMENT OWNED company. With parts build by other Chinese GOVERNMENT OWNED companies. So let me rephrase my statement:

If you were a pilot, would you fly a CHINESE GOVERNMENT designed plane, built by the GOVERNMENT OF ARGENTINA?

As a professional pilot, lived in Argentina and currently living in China I would NEVER fly a Chinese made plane. I can also say all the pilots I know would never fly any a Chinese made airplane. They are so messed up over here. Sure individuls can be brilliant anywhere.... But I think the odds of finding one in china are slimmer than elsewhere.

ok, only one fell as the concorde wich you see in this picture below
All 109 passengers and crew perished, as did four people on the ground.
flames1.jpg

here http://en.wikipedia..../Tupolev_Tu-144 you can read that in a demonstartion after more than 6 years flying they had this problem and only the crew died .R.I.P.. ( it was an demonstration) not a regular flight. the tupolev keeped flying several years more.
Tupolev even was flying 5 or 6 years before the concorde did ( did you know that?)

so facts are that less people died flyng tupolev -144 than the concords.
BULLSHIT Freddd. Get your numbers right. The plane made a total of 55 flights and was a total failure.
The Tupolev Tu-144 (NATO name: "Charger'") was a supersonic transport aircraft (SST) designed in the Soviet Union. It was one of only two SSTs to enter commercial service, the other being Anglo-French Concorde. The design, publicly unveiled in January 1962, was constructed under the direction of the Soviet Tupolev design bureau, headed by Alexei Tupolev.[sup][1][/sup]
The prototype first flew on 31 December 1968 near Moscow,[sup][1][/sup] two months before the first flight of Concorde. The Tu-144 first went supersonic on 5 June 1969, and on 26 May 1970 became the first commercial transport to exceed Mach 2. The frequent comparisons to the Concorde led to the Tu-144 being known as "Concordski" in the West.[sup][2][/sup]
A Tu-144 crashed in 1973 at the Paris Air Show, delaying its further development. The aircraft was introduced into passenger service on 1 November 1977, almost two years after Concorde. In May 1978, another Tu-144 (an improved version, named Tu-144D) crashed in a test flight while being delivered, and the passenger fleet was permanently grounded after only 55 scheduled flights. The aircraft remained in use as a cargo plane until 1983, by which point a total of 102 commercial flights had been completed. The Tu-144 was later used by the Soviet space programme to train pilots of the Buran spacecraft, and by NASA for supersonic research.

It is also important to notice that the Concorde did NOT crash due to a equipment malfunction. The cause of the crash was that a previous flight had left pieces of debris in the runaway ( a rupture tire) that was eventually sucked in by the Concorde's engine during take-off, which caused the engine fire and eventual fatal crash.

On the case of the TU-144, all crashes were due to design/construction issues, and as mentioned previously, the plane was considered unsafe to fly and retired early.

this type of failure is typical when you COPY as opposed to Develop.
The development of the Tu-144 is closely related to industrial espionage against the French company Aérospatiale, which was developing Concorde.[sup][disputeddiscuss][/sup] Sergei Pavlov, officially acting as Aeroflot's representative in Paris, was arrested in 1965 and was in possession of detailed plans of the braking system, landing gear and the airframe of Concorde. Another agent named Sergei Fabiew, arrested in 1977, was believed to have obtained the entire plans of Concorde prototype in the mid-1960s. However, these were just early development versions and would not have permitted the USSR engineers to come up with their own aircraft, but could have served as an indication of the work of Concorde design team. An espionage theory involved the Anglo/French Concorde team, who knew that the Soviets were planning to steal the plans, and therefore put into circulation a set of dummy blueprints with deliberate design flaws.[sup][13][/sup]

A Chinese plane made in Argentina. What could possibly go wrong?
Also, is this to take the Falklands back?

Argentine officials confirm joint-production talks over China's FC-1 fighter

What does China gain from this? Is Argentina planning to rebuild their airforce?

What is Argentina offering? Cheaper manufacturing costs, technology or know-how? I hardly think so.

I think China gains a stronger strategic presence and Argentina gains foreign investment and flow on GDP.

It should be interesting.

correct,
whats left of air force.
remember new army authorities to sell campo de mayo and others very soon

Back