Argentina's President Cristina Kirchner has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer

Dude , your message is just unreadable. Terrible english !. Write in spanish , noone here will be offended Im sure

It looks like the script of a conspiracy theory movie to have almost all the South American leaders who oppose and are fighting the homogeneity grip from the Northern power are affected with some sort of cancer and all of them at the same time it's unthinkable and curiously very odd, don't you think?

Si, a North American conspiracy... or maybe it's somehow related to the fact that all of these leaders are/were habitual smokers, live in very polluted cities, and grew up in cultures renowned for eating way, way too much animal fat.

I have this guy who is sweping the factory floor and now he's got cancer - must be a CIA plot, right?

scarface said:
Take a refresher course in English (and English lit).
scarface said:
Me think you make no sense.
fabe said:
Dude , your message is just unreadable. Terrible english !. Write in spanish , noone here will be offended Im sure

The fact is that in one year almost all the leaders of the America sub-continent who disputed the North American foreign policies are now declared with cancer, less Evo Morales. Hugo Chavez just a few hour ago declared in public this fact, and a fact is a fact even if some of you are inclined to flow with the current and accept everything that happens and they say, as any good North Korean citizen will do.

As for the smart asses that criticize my writing, I don't really give a SH$#, I know when they do that is because they do not have concrete answers to refute those facts, they will appeal to these tactics to put down someone with the intent of humiliate he/her in submission...well, NOT ME PALS! it won't work. Extreme right wing stuff here with these people, carry on with your loved tea party folks. I will continue speaking my mind out, if you don't like...tough, learn to live with it, there is and still free speech in this country despite everything that happened in the past.

I love you too.

Fabe said:
Several latin american "leaders" have cancers of some kind. Was thinking faceciously that it may be the CIA labs doing their part for safeguarding wold capitalism . :) dark humor yeah , but it was a funny thought.

There is probably some truth to your dark humor, anything is possible..

Oh , well , slap me silly and call me shirly !. I mean If Hugo chavez said so , well , then it MUST be true !
Regarding Evo , well , give it time ! , the Company isnt perfect !
Regarding free speech lucas , they just passed a law that jeopardizes it ! . get yer head outta yer ass !

Back