Argentina's President Cristina Kirchner has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer

There's a reason why Hugo Chavez had all his treatments in Cuba. And why one of his previous physicians fled to the US earlier this year and told everyone Chavez had less than a year to live. LOL. Good luck with that.

Also, none of the statements in this thread are conspiracy theories. The CIA already admitted to trying to kill Castro through various methods through out his life. There's nothing new about these tactics.

We just found out the US government, as part of its " War on Drugs ", has been selling arms to the Mexican drug cartels and the DEA has been laundering their money.

lol @ saying the term " conspiracy theory " to try to ignore or invalidate common sense.

Did the US government have anything to do with these leaders all getting Cancer ? I don't know and we probably won't until 50 years from now when someone finally files a FOIA petition or the information becomes declassified OR there is another brave soul in the government who leaks this information.

But is it that far fetched to believe the US government could and would do something like this ? No. Not at all. Not by a long shot. In fact, they've admitted to doing similar things before.

TheBlackHand said:
There's a reason why Hugo Chavez had all his treatments in Cuba. And why one of his previous physicians fled to the US earlier this year and told everyone Chavez had less than a year to live. LOL. Good luck with that.

Also, none of the statements in this thread are conspiracy theories. The CIA already admitted to trying to kill Castro through various methods through out his life. There's nothing new about these tactics.

We just found out the US government, as part of its " War on Drugs ", has been selling arms to the Mexican drug cartels and the DEA has been laundering their money.

lol @ saying the term " conspiracy theory " to try to ignore or invalidate common sense.

Did the US government have anything to do with these leaders all getting Cancer ? I don't know and we probably won't until 50 years from now when someone finally files a FOIA petition or the information becomes declassified OR there is another brave soul in the government who leaks this information.

But is it that far fetched to believe the US government could and would do something like this ? No. Not at all. Not by a long shot. In fact, they've admitted to doing similar things before.

Good post Blackhand and it is plausible and completely believable Considering just our food supply that is designed to shorten our life span, give us diabetes , and make us obese.

Multinational food companies control governments and vaccines are now complulsory in most countries in the world . There is much more than meets the eye and they certainly have a plan and it aint good!!!

Reactions: Caz
Fabe said:
Dude , your message is just unreadable. Terrible english !. Write in spanish , noone here will be offended Im sure

Now lets see how is the writing of this English teacher lecturing Nazi, shall we?

Fabe said:
Several latin american "leaders" have cancers of some kind. Was thinking faceciously that it may be the CIA labs doing their part for safeguarding wold capitalism . dark humor yeah , but it was a funny thought

1)-Latin
2)-American
3)-facetiously
4)-world
5)-Dark

Two sentences and 5 errors.... and you want to lecture me on my writing?
When you, in your own language are writing like this shit?
Get a life pal, and remember that when you spit upwards there is always the possibility that the spitting stuff could fall back on you..with a vengeance.

And no, not a funny thought but a confirmed fact already probed and executed, not once but many times.

Look , spelling mistakes i make . PERIOD . Its way too dark in this cave i write from. But PLEASE , I make no attempt at SAYING that I know english like you . If you read my reply , I was telling YOU like I tell MANY other argentines that PERPETRATE like they know english , that you speak SPANISH , that we understand it . The important thing here is clear communication. Im sure if you run a spellchecker on EVERY post i have made you will find many more spelling errors.
And tell me , where have u been probing ! ??? . Oh , and that veiled threat , nice touch .....

Wel l, yes , it absolutely happened . Just like the soviet union was behind a nice ammount of political murders , just like Argentina was behind the cocaine coup that led to the death of its then ruler .
Regarding the sale of weapons by the DEA , I think its important that you put it in its true context. What they did was a MAJOR clusterfuck.
The intention was to TRACE those firearms , and somehow optimisticly, find the cartels that purchased them and threby dismantle the cartels. However , as the old addage states" the path to hell is paved with good intentions" The DEA wasnt involved willy nilly or shadowly arming the cartel bandidos so they could be a worthy opponent.

Messages of best wishes and strength in the social networks for Cristina.

After the official announcement of cancer surgery to President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner.

4efa668bd3c3e_crop.jpg

Lucas said:
I bet to any1 that Chile's Piñera, Colombia's Uribe/Santos, or the fellow in Honduras Lobo "Wolf" to name a few won't get any problems not even a flu.

That's the real logic in all this.
That's not logic.

Brasil's president Dilma Rousseff, ex-president Lula da Silva and Paraguay's president Fernando Lugo have or have had cancer - opponents of the US?

Back