Argentine citizenship for foreigners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last 2 cases I won. The third is an Expat who wants privacy. Regards

JuraWangW.jpg

JuraYangjun.jpg

Mr bajo,

Someone was asking me today " How much time it takes for the judge to announce a decision after all the paper work is completed ". That is everything including Spanish test.

I told him 1-2 months. Am I correct?

And how much time for the oath ceremony after that?

Ceviche said:
Mr bajo,

Someone was asking me today " How much time it takes for the judge to announce a decision after all the paper work is completed ". That is everything including Spanish test.

I told him 1-2 months. Am I correct?

And how much time for the oath ceremony after that?

3 working days is normal. There is only 1 judge who is nuts and thinks that she has 90 days for that. She is the one who sanctioned me because I claimed for the 3 days and she felt offended, I am going to appeal that this next week.
Regards

Bajo_cero2 said:
3 working days is normal. There is only 1 judge who is nuts and thinks that she has 90 days for that. She is the one who sanctioned me because I claimed for the 3 days and she felt offended, I am going to appeal that this next week.
Regards

3 days?

I thought some people I was talking to, It took at least a month in the judge"s office to inform the sentence, from the day the Spanish test was taken.

Ceviche said:
So he finished his Spanish test just 3 days ago?

The languaje test can be done the first day.

I asked for sentence last week in this case. The decision was enacted in 3 working days, they shown me it today and they were going to send it to the Prosecutor just to notify him. This might take between 3 working days up to 1 month.

Most of the decisions were made in the 3 working days I mentioned.

Regards

Ceviche said:
3 days?

I thought some people I was talking to, It took at least a month in the judge"s office to inform the sentence, from the day the Spanish test was taken.

Well, no comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back