Argentine citizenship for foreigners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the latest update , Mr Bajo Cero? How many cases did you win? How much time are the cases taking from start to finish?

Ceviche said:
What is the latest update , Mr Bajo Cero? How many cases did you win? How much time are the cases taking from start to finish?

Ceviche,

Don't you think you have acted as a SHILL long enough for Dr. Rubilar?
Every 10 days or so you ask Dr. Rubilar how he is doing or something similar.
Dr. Rubilar enthusiastically responds about his resent cases.
Showing copies of documents and photographs of his clients. That is not necessary and would be considered SHYSTER practices in most Northern Hemisphere countries.
Negritos and Chinitos did not have privacy rights in the country they emigrated from, so why should they have privacy rights in Argentina?

just saying.....

Noun 1. shill - a decoy who acts as an enthusiastic customer in order to stimulate the participation of others.

Noun 1. shyster - a lawyer who uses unprofessional or questionable methods.

:mad:

Tangerine said:
Ceviche,

Showing copies of documents and photographs of his clients. That is not necessary and would be considered SHYSTER practices in most Northern Hemisphere countries.
Negritos and Chinitos did not have privacy rights in the country they emigrated from, so why should they have privacy rights in Argentina?

just saying.....

Noun 1. shill - a decoy who acts as an enthusiastic customer in order to stimulate the participation of others.

I have never met Bajo cero/ I didn't even know his real name till i read your post! I am just interested to hear about his reports because I just want to compare it with the progress of my case, which i am pursuing independently, being a qualified lawyer myself albeit from a different country.

As simple as that.

Bajo cero is quite qualified to promote himself in his work basis what i read about him here, he does not need a shill/ or act like a shyster!

Don't watch too many hollywood thrillers and get over exited. Don't add 2+2 and make it "5"! Chill!

Ceviche said:
I have never met Bajo cero/ I didn't even know his real name till i read your post! I am just interested to hear about his reports because I just want to compare it with the progress of my case, which i am pursuing independently, being a qualified lawyer myself albeit from a different country.

As simple as that.

I don't think Ceviche is a shill either. He has asked me about my case. And I like hearing from Dr. Rubliar as well, even though I have a different lawyer working on my own case.

Just because you don't care about citizenship issues in Argentina doesn't mean you need to throw mud at those of us who are interested in hearing about Dr. Rubliar's updates.

Tangerine said:
Ceviche,

just saying.....

Well sounds offensive.

I publish the pictures of those persons who allow me to, simple like that.

The reason why you can see so many pictures of Chinese and Dominican people is because they are being prosecuted by the Immigration Agency and that s why they are 95% of my clients.

I m unprofessional? interesting. No comments.

You know, the main problem with my profession is that at University they insist too much about that the services we provide consist in an obligation of means and not of results. I disagree and that s why I work different. That's the difference between having tons of free time and working overnight when I have to. You can see the results. Sorry about that.

Nobody force you to follow this thread.

Regards

Pd: By the way, here is another thread where I am "fishing":
http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/algae/69737-method-controlled-imbalances-summary.html
http://www.aquaticplantcentral.com/forumapc/algae/62516-method-controlled-imbalances-discussion.html
It is translated to another 15 languages. The version in Spanish had about 300.000 read when Dr. Pez closed. Have fun.

Ceviche said:

I don t have the file at home. I can reply you about how many are they tomorrow from the office if I have some free time.

Right now the cases are going faster because the big issue about the delay in granting the reports is over. There is a lot less debate about the reports and almost all the judges are granting them in a month or less.

Last month I won an appeal that specifically establishes that they must grant them in 3 working days without previos (to full fit other condition before). It means that even with complicated judges, I can appeal and I have high chances to win and get the reports in 3 months (that's what an appeal takes) instead of 1 year (that was the delay with judges with xenophobia issues).

On the other hand, some judges are following some of my ideas about how to simplify the procedure. Using them I got a decision in 7 months. The average right now is in 12 months while it used to be 17 months.

Even the cases that had many issues in the past (bad judges) are close to a decision.

Right now the debate is regarding a) to by pass the criminal check from your homeland b) that to get the AR citizenship is a right if you full fit the legal requirements. The consequences aren t minors. A right can be enforced instead of demanded.

Meanwhile, there is a new judge who doesn't recognize rights to foreigners and she sanctioned me because I did my work. So, I have 2 appeals and a criminal prosecution against her coming for abuse of power.

Regards

To Bajo Zero:

Personally I find what you contribute to be amoungst the most worthwhile, useful, and interesting material that appears on here. That you have helped a lot of people both indirectly and directly is abundantly clear.

Unfortunately on here it is easy for people to forget their manners when they type!

(Incidently there are occasions where Ive done this myself I hasten to add)

Ok, I am at the office and Court opens in 20 minutes.
15 cases are waiting for sentence. I won 15 cases:
7 Chinese
2 Dominicans
1 Uzbekistan
5 Americans

Delays in months:
16 19 19 17 17 20 21 18 13 14 7 20 13 16 24

Regards

Bajo_cero2, I personally really appreciate your work on citizenship. What you're doing is enforcing the law in the way it should be enforced--something not a lot of people here seem to care about.

I hope you ignore idiots like Tangerine and continue to share your achievements here on this board.

And I also hope that you get more clients because you share your achievements.

Mr Bajo_Cero,

Pardon me if my queries to you on the forum caused you false allegations from misinformed posters.

My queries were 100% genuine.

May God show the right path and give better wisdom to people like "Tangerine"

@ tangerine, even after I get the decision to my case ( hopefully this month), I will continue posting questions to Bajo_cero2 on this topic. You ( Tangerine) are free to do whatever you like about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back