Argentine Men Are All...

citygirl

Registered
we have the thread about Argentine woman - who wants to fill in the blanks on the good, bad and ugly when it comes to men?! :p

This should be a great thread because most expat women i know think Argentine men are imature and machismo and expect their women to eat lettice and drink water and they completly lose the plot when a woman orders a great big steak and a bottle of wine (or god forbid a pint of beer) And the fact that most live at home with there mothers until they are 30 or more should inspire interesting debate.

Si, most portenos are cute and a little feminine.. Hot is definitely one you could add the list. lol

windy said:
This should be a great thread because most expat women i know think Argentine men are imature and machismo and expect their women to eat lettice and drink water and they completly lose the plot when a woman orders a great big steak and a bottle of wine (or god forbid a pint of beer) And the fact that most live at home with there mothers until they are 30 or more should inspire interesting debate.

Can gay and bisexual expats participate to the debate?

Regarding the fact that argentine men need to stay at home for so long, this isnt only an evidence of maturity. How do you pay a 100,000 USD apartment with a 400 USD salary with no reliable long term loan system?
How do you save money with that salary when food eats half of it?

Let s be a bit more real, ladies and place yourself in argentines shoes if you can. :mad:

The strong asset of argentine men lies in their imagination. Surviving in such an environment does require some strong capacity to adapt. They are as a matter of fact more entertaining, fewer chances to get bored too fast with those latin toys..eh boys i meant.

They make perfect vacation dates, knowing how to valorise a woman s feminity so that she feels like the most beautiful flower on earth and opens herself...

fifilafiloche said:
Can gay and bisexual expats participate to the debate?

Regarding the fact that argentine men need to stay at home for so long, this isnt only an evidence of maturity. How do you pay a 100,000 USD apartment with a 400 USD salary with no reliable long term loan system?
How do you save money with that salary when food eats half of it?

Let s be a bit more real, ladies and place yourself in argentines shoes if you can. :mad:

Speaking of Argentine shoes, I need size 47.

Few stores carry sizes greater than 45.

You can draw you own conclusions.

===========================================================

http://www.argentineart.blogspot.com/

steveinbsas said:
Speaking of Argentine shoes, I need size 47.

Few stores carry sizes greater than 45.

You can draw you own conclusions.

===========================================================

http://www.argentineart.blogspot.com/

The good thing with Argentina is that you can get them taylored at an affordable price, since labor cost is so low.

Everybody is allowed and encouraged to participate in the thread:D

For me - my experience with Argentine men can be summed up with the following "Del dicho al hecho, hay mucho trecho";)

Super romantic, super fun but you're better served not to believe one word of the sweet nothings they're whispering in your ear. And that "te quiero" that is often said on oh..the 2nd date probably doesn't mean what you would like it to mean.

An Argentine woman friend of mine gave me the following advice (obviously a little tongue in cheek but true) - "Always triple-book a date". One will cancel, one won't call you until he is 3 hours late and then ask if you he can stop by at 3 a.m. and if you're lucky, one will show up"

Lol...

Back