Argentine Women Are All...

I just have to say this is probably the most interesting thread on here. No wonder there are so many psychoanalysts in BA!

I dont know where most meet there partners or from which background they come but from my experience with dating middle class mid 20- mid 30 girls who either work and/or study there is little or know difference with similar girls in the first world.

The jealousy thing is hard to deal with but this could be a problem in the first world as well

harryp said:
These followings words from the wise Iggy Pop say it all about Argentina girls. and woman.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DejC8mapuq0

Iggy Pop - "Miss Argentina"

I love Iggy, but do you know that he wrote this song after his Argentine gf dumped him? It was fairly common to see him sitting right next to his gf´s family´s door in La Boca drinking mate back then :)

Any tips on how to manipulate a much younger Argentine English student into bed?...

After a chance meeting on the subte one morning, a girl (who I already knew and was interested in) and I talked for a bit (in Spanish I think) and she mentioned that she has an English exam in September and that she hates English. (I took this to mean that her trouble with the language can be overwhelming. And was reminded again how much younger she is than I am.) I should mention that I've been trained to teach English, so it's not just that I'm extremely good looking for my age.

I was biding my time waiting to suggest we do an intercambio. (Either English/Spanish or English/Salsa... she actually does Salsa shows or something and her body is insane... anyway.)

So tonight she stalked me. Posted a demanding "You must give me English classes!" (only in Spanish) on my Facebook wall. And then trolled my photos and gave a thumbs up to a rather dashing photo of me in a tux looking rather James Bond-esque...

So my question again is, what do I need to do to get in her head and then get her into bed?

Thanks. All replies are welcome. Serious, non-serious, supportive, lambasting, Spanish, step-by-step stick figure diagrams...

Wait a minute!!!!! The last thing you want to do is compliment their country... Seriously, why lie?? Argentina better than the US?? If she truly believes that, do you really want to be with her??

Look, I'm not insulting Argentina by any means. I live here, I love it. But if a girl gives you attitude, she needs to take a look in the mirror. Last I checked, we're not watching argentine TV, or listening to argentine music, buying argentine fashion, yet the seem to eat ours up. And as bad as our economy may be, we're miles away from what they have here.

I guess if your just looking to get lucky, then sure, no holds barred. Lie to your hearts content. Tell them what a great place Argentina is, and how your just dying to live here long term. But if you want something more than just another arrogant, snoby, egotistical, clicky, hysterica, portena... my advice is be honest. Orthwise, you'll find yourself in the same position when it comes time to tell the truth somwhere down the line, and you'll be dealing with the same reaction.

Not to totally lose the point of this thread, but seriously, if I could change one thing about argentine culture, it would be lose the attitude. I'm not quite sure that they reallize that is what could be at the root of a tremendous amount of their issues.

Napoleon said:
Any tips on how to manipulate a much younger Argentine English student into bed?...

After a chance meeting on the subte one morning, a girl (who I already knew and was interested in) and I talked for a bit (in Spanish I think) and she mentioned that she has an English exam in September and that she hates English. (I took this to mean that her trouble with the language can be overwhelming. And was reminded again how much younger she is than I am.) I should mention that I've been trained to teach English, so it's not just that I'm extremely good looking for my age.

I was biding my time waiting to suggest we do an intercambio. (Either English/Spanish or English/Salsa... she actually does Salsa shows or something and her body is insane... anyway.)

So tonight she stalked me. Posted a demanding "You must give me English classes!" (only in Spanish) on my Facebook wall. And then trolled my photos and gave a thumbs up to a rather dashing photo of me in a tux looking rather James Bond-esque...

So my question again is, what do I need to do to get in her head and then get her into bed?

Thanks. All replies are welcome. Serious, non-serious, supportive, lambasting, Spanish, step-by-step stick figure diagrams...

Ask her out?

Back