Argentines protest Milei's economic shock therapy

Will the situation worsen? It seems unlikely to become too severe. I've noticed that prices for certain items, like meat and chicken, have started to decrease due to reduced purchasing. . Additionally, there's an uptick in people assessing prices at restaurants and choosing to leave instead of dining. These are examples of market forces in action. This trend is a positive indicator

Will the situation worsen? It seems unlikely to become too severe. I've noticed that prices for certain items, like meat and chicken, have started to decrease due to reduced purchasing. . Additionally, there's an uptick in people assessing prices at restaurants and choosing to leave instead of dining. These are examples of market forces in action. This trend is a positive indicator

In a nutshell, the current fire law says that fires don't change the land zoning. What was agricultural remains so, and can't be used for industrial or residential developments.

Even better: burnt native forest land can't be turned into commercial tree farms.

This is comedy at best, these guys know so little about Argentina.
It's comedy show, they claim on the start they don't know nothing about the Argentina, but they were strangely accurate when it comes to facts. I would really like to know which part was terribly wrong in your eyes.

Not meat and chicken, but we had been looking for exterior paint for two weeks, getting one exorbitant quote after another when suddenly one supplier sent a revised quote 30% lower than the previous one, with the “explanation” that prices had stabilised since the election 🙄 Basically all the suppliers were hoarding, to see if they could make a killing later on.

It's comedy show, they claim on the start they don't know nothing about the Argentina, but they were strangely accurate when it comes to facts. I would really like to know which part was terribly wrong in your eyes.

I only made half way through, but they start by saying they know nothing about Argentina, keep calling the country "Argentine" , ponder after Milei says there isn't any money "why don't they just print money like the US" , then said "oh their economy is like Venezuela, it's all tied to international oil prices"

Lmao , yes strangely accurate

Back