Argentinian Dating Sites

sounds like it's time for another BAexpats single's night, and maybe Fifs2 can help make Christmas come early this year...

Canick said:
sounds like it's time for another BAexpats single's night, and maybe Fifs2 can help make Christmas come early this year...

OMG mama fifs - pimp to the expats....well el expatriado was just saying in another thread theres money to bank in creative business deals...:D

fifs2 said:
Cevichen DaveW form an orderly queue as my girls are v chosey. Tall, handsome, well dressed charismatic SW engineers required - 23 - 35 range, good SOH a must. Applications with photo please!

I can tell you haven't met many software "engineers." You must have encountered people in software "sales."

fifs2 said:
Cevichen DaveW form an orderly queue as my girls are v chosey. Tall, handsome, well dressed charismatic SW engineers required - 23 - 35 range, good SOH a must. Applications with photo please!

why only SW engineers?! :)

sleslie23 said:
I can tell you haven't met many software "engineers." You must have encountered people in software "sales."

Sadly too many..my old boss in Dublin used to open the window to let out the smell of the engineers...:D

Ceviche said:
Why only tall?
Why only handsome?

Those girls will get exactly what they deserve with that kind of attitude.... (and it won't be a nice guy).

*shakes head*

Ceviche said:

Pretty face plus tech savvy is v desirable in both employees and boyfriends so the girls tell me!

DavieW said:
Why only tall?
Why only handsome?

Those girls will get exactly what they deserve with that kind of attitude.... (and it won't be a nice guy).

*shakes head*
What do you have against us tall, handsome guys? We can be nice sometimes...:D

PhilipDT said:
What do you have against us tall, handsome guys? We can be nice sometimes...:D
I've got news for you Phil.....5' 4" is NOT tall and a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp is not considered handsome here!

;)

DavieW said:
I've got news for you Phil.....5' 4" is NOT tall and a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp is not considered handsome here!

;)

Need you guys in the office, SOH is winning!!

Back