Article in Clarin

nikad said:
The government wants the law to consider the spread of massive devaluation rumors as an act of terrorism...

That is AWESOME!!

Wow.... how could you possibly enforce such a law???? I lived in Argentina in the 70's and in the 80's..... I think it's time to go home.

Spfly731 said:
Wow.... how could you possibly enforce such a law???? I lived in Argentina in the 70's and in the 80's..... I think it's time to go home.

With the greatest of respect, Spfly, I don't suppose the intention is specifically to stifle your blogging, letter-writing and dinner-party chat. My guess is that it is all-encompassing so that it doesn't appear blatantly discriminatory but is really aimed at a particular target.

Spfly731 said:
I am so politically naive... I live in a bubble.

If you read the Clarinet I'm afraid you are already living in it...

Spfly731 said:
Recommendations are greatly appreciated.... what should I read?

All of them, if you can. Nación, Clarín, Infobae, Perfil, Página 12, etc.

Spfly731 said:
Recommendations are greatly appreciated.... what should I read?

None of the above, if you want an impartial, independent, unbiased and balanced news network stick with the Eye Network, CNN or FOX and you will be fine, there is a slight problem though, all of them use the truth as a (very thin) veil - it's just a shame that so many people fail to see through it, same as the people who read Clarin for example.... :rolleyes:

Back