artwork, anyone?

Heather G

Registered
After 9-1/2 years in Argentina, I am moving back to the States and cannot take my larger artworks with me. This blog page has photos of the works I am trying to find homes for. Some will hopefully end up donated to local art organizations and the rest I will be selling. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions, make me an offer or suggest a trade of some kind.

Or you can just check it out for curiosity's sake.....

http://hginargentina.blogspot.com.ar/

:)

Thanks, French Jurist!
And thanks JP for the lead on the organization, that looks great!
If anyone else knows of good charities or organizations that accept artwork I would love to have their info as well.
:)

Heather G said:
After 9-1/2 years in Argentina, I am moving back to the States and cannot take my larger artworks with me. This blog page has

Heather I love some of these pieces and if departing from Bsas would be easier I'd love them. Good luck with placing them and the move!

Thanks fifs2, I'll send you a pm with my email and maybe you can come by to see them. :)

Hi Clair - thanks, I'm so glad you like it! I am waiting to hear back from the Art in Embassies program on that one before I sell it but if they decide not to take it I will send you a pm.

Back