Aussie Expats Also Seeking Work-Accom Exchange

Csloan

Registered
Hi All,

I guess at this stage with a little less than 3 weeks till we arrive in BA and not having much luck on the job front (as can be expected) we are still seeking separate roles where jason can be a chef and I can be a nanny/house keeper.... But maybe the best option for us is a work- accommodation exchange for A Few months?

We would love your opinions/ suggestions/ possible contacts on possible roles or work- accommodation exchange in or close to BA.. We understand further that accommodation can be quite expensive and would be very diligent in our roles to provide the best possible service in exchange for our accommodation.

Fingers crossed hey

Thank you in advance

You are 2 persons? around what age? i may know of someone in a nice location that could be interested.

Have you guys seen this post already? http://baexpats.org/topic/24586-hiring-a-chef

[sup]Lamarque: thankyou I am 24 and Jason is 25, we appreicate your help..just let us know what we can do[/sup]
[sup]Jasonn1234: Thankyou i had seen that post but have not heard a reply[/sup]

Good afternoon,

I am excited to post that I have found a role with a lovely family in Zelaya.

Jason is still on the hunt for a chef/ cooking role and would be very interested in any suggestions.

Thank you for your time and interest

Back