(Automatic) Arrest Without Legal Order At Immigration

Oh, one more thing my wifes cousin who is a very good friend of mine has a good friend who is a director in one of the immagration offices. He said this would or could happen if there was a criminal activity issue in the mix otherwise most unlikely.

This the official argument, however it is a lie.
If someone has criminal records, he cannot be deported because he is attached to a criminal case and, perhaps, he is going to spend time in jail.
So, in the real world they are deporting honest people.

The decreto that gave migraciones "police powers" (according to a "citizenship lawyer") was issued in 2010.

The change with decree 70/2017 is:
a) you have 3 working days to appeal a deportation order;
b ) you get deported 60 days later no matter your appeal is pending;
c) a legal order is not needed to arrest you;
d) the new precedents established that the arrest is the rule and freedom the exception;

One thing I have learned in 3 decades of business and women lawyers are card holders in the union. You best learn and understand the law for yourself and participate in your legal needs threw strategy with your lawyers. I have found this to be most effective and it has even enabled me to detroy my opposition in legal matters based on strategies I put before my lawyers. Which when executed correctly garnered the results I was looking to achieve. Just sayin!

Back